By anonymous - 07/06/2009 06:18 - Korea Republic of

Spicy
Today, I met a hot guy at the club. We danced and had a really good time, so I invited him home with me for the night. The next morning, I awoke to the sound of what I thought to be running water. I looked up to find him, naked and pissing into my air conditioner unit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 375
You deserved it 25 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Oh fess up, you're just disappointed that he didn't piss all over you. LOL

Oh god. People on this site are going to FREAK THE **** OUT at you for sleeping with somebody who isn't your HUSBAND.

now every time you turn on the air con, it smells like piss! seriously.

that a pretty cool way to relieve your self, but you were pissed off though ;)

oh no!!! you invited a random stranger home with you and everything didn't go perfectly?!?! fyl

4ube, having self-respect doesn't equal being Catholic lol. I can honestly say if the genders were reversed, I would think the male is just as trashy and foolish :). I don't do the whole double standards thing. Men can be (and are) *****, too. berenjenaazul, the category it is posted under is sex... obviously they had sex. Anyways, I say YDI for having sex with a total stranger.

ohxberlin 0

Put a look on my face like I smelt some piss thizzle danceeeee

FunWriter20 0

Lol, that sucks. There's nothing wrong with bringing home a random guy, kudos to you. Maybe that's he's trademark. Maybe he wants to one day hear a rumor of a man who ***** a lady and then pisses in her air conditioner. He'll swell with pride because he knows it's him and he's infamous.

I'd rather never have had a one night stand than had to wake up to some dude I barely know pissing on my appliances, or finding out I just banged a homeless person, or any of the pathetic stories that show up on this site. Or, you know, developed a burning itch that requires a prescription.