By anonymous - 07/06/2009 06:18 - Korea Republic of

Spicy
Today, I met a hot guy at the club. We danced and had a really good time, so I invited him home with me for the night. The next morning, I awoke to the sound of what I thought to be running water. I looked up to find him, naked and pissing into my air conditioner unit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 375
You deserved it 25 665

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

DreMaMa 0

And this a FML how? tell me something like you got crabs from that guy or he got electrocuted by the air conditioner or something...

Haven't you nun's ever heard of one night stands? Anyways, that sucks. He might be good looking, but he has no brain! lol Was the sex good?

imbatmanfir 15

Some people don't have sex with just anybody. Lmao

Shoulda kicked him out of the house after sex!

iHavetoPiss 0

1) Maybe he thought you sucked at sex. 2) He was still drunk from the club last night. 3) He's retarded. Desperate women who bring men from clubs like you and have sex with them are disgusting. You know what kind of disease you can get from sleeping with every hot guy? YDI.

Polionixon 2

Guys are so ******* weird. My brothers and my dad all piss outside randomly when the toilet is free... Oh and my younger brother pisses in the sink? what?

Haha when my ex was in a hurry he did the same thing! The sink that was next to the toilet.. Which I never understood

glitter_kiss 0

was he atleast hammered to do that?

AntiChrist7 0

do you sleep with every hot guy in the bar after one night? YDI

So if the op was male and the person peeing in the conditionner was female, none of you would be saying something about being a **** or being desesperate, or deserving it for bringing strangers into their appartment. How do you think people MEET ? you have to start somewhere. Besides, anyone can have sex with anyone as long as they both want it, who cares if it's a one night stand or anything else ?? You gotta stop beleiving in the blue prince or eternal love, and stop mixing it with sex. Sex is not love, you can have one and not the other. Yes having both with the same person is cool but it's not mandatory. She wanted sex, the dude obviously wqanted sex too, why do you think that's something bad ? are you all hard core catholics ? Oo FYL, op, because you'll be smelling and cleaning pee from a stupid dude who couldn't figure out the way to your bathroom (or outside or in the sink, as long as he rinces well i don't care).

I mean I think we'd still have a problem with a guy bringing a random girl home. This is the risk you take