By Anonymous - 24/01/2013 00:17 - United Kingdom - Canterbury

Today, I made my first snowman ever, and then cried when my big brother kicked it to pieces. I'm 27. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 052
You deserved it 10 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Those things are a lot of work. Personally I would be distraught if that happened to me.

Comments

It's not easy making those kind of things. I would be pretty annoyed too.

You need to understand something about building a snowman... However much enjoyment you get out of making it somebody will get equal or greater enjoyment out of destroying it.. It's a tough life being a snowman, they never had a chance..

Doesn't matter if it was a lady or man, it's her/his first. And it was just gone in split seconds. Even I would be sad.

CeeCee_fml 16

I laughed quite hard at the mental image. Does that make me a horrible person?

Then I'm a horrible person also! It sucks but the mental image of someone Sparta kicking a snowman is funny.

Sounds like something you would see in a mental institute. During summer.

What's wrong with being a giant kid? Hell, I still love hide and seek. Really gets the adrenaline pumping as you hear the seeker approaching. Preparation for any horror movie situations, I like to say.

You're a baby for crying, but your brother is a douche, which is worse.

Does that mean even 10 year olds are too young?? :o