By bridetobe - 22/07/2011 04:23 - United States

Today, I'm sitting at home, alone, playing video games. My wedding is tomorrow afternoon. None of my bridesmaids wanted to hang out tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 599
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lucky guy has a wife that plays video games!!!

Comments

you must be one of those brides who are a nightmare to be around. did you keep bragging about it? maybe they're sick of you.

They are out with the groomsmen and you future husband. Don't worry, I'm sure he is faithful.

perdix 29

They're probably pissed at you for making them buy expensive, ugly dresses they will never be able to wear again.

why assume that? dresses now are very nice!

perdix 29

Because my only other guess is that all of the bridesmaids were with the groom-to-be to get in some last-minute boning before that will actually have adverse legal consequences. I just chose the less bad option because I'm such a Pollyanna.

broomhildo 19

27 dresses? The best thing about this dress is you can shorten it and wear it again. :):):):)

are you playing black ops? because if you are, then FYL

COD is a terrible game for the sole reason that it is like every other FPS out right now and has basically been the same game re-released 735983475 times. No originality whatsoever.

I agree with 51 :/ it's not original and almost all the cod games are the same.

That doesn't mean they're not fun :) COD ftw

52 I agree, COD is such a terrible game. BC2 > COD Play a good game, OP. Such as Fallout 3, or Mass Effect. Or Team Fortress 2. Anything but COD.

I agree with all of this agreeing that COD sucks ass. fallout, elder scrolls, dragon age, mass effect, assassins creed, and so many others are more immersive and entertaining, free roam worlds with interesting characters, hell yes.

You must have done something to make them not want to hang out with you on the day before your wedding. Congratulations on your wedding though :)

comments like this make no sense to me

What's there not to get? She could have been a little rude to her bridesmaids but it doesn't make her a mean person in general. I don't know OP so why should I put her down like others are doing. All I said is she must have done something, and being nice of course I say congratulations.

if I was your bridesmaid I would totally love that! don't get drunk you'll regret it tomorrow. stay fresh!

Smarrtt_ass17 0

Aww you should fire them as ur bridesmaids

those bitches, and you call them bridesmaids..?

Moobug 4

OP - don't take it to heart. I had the same thing happen the night before my wedding - two of my bridesmaids were travelling to my town so they obviously weren't available - another wanted an early night so she could organise the others the next day and the last was putting the finishing touches to my veil. Don't sweat it - hopefully yours just want to make everything go smoothly for you too.