By bridetobe - 22/07/2011 04:23 - United States

Today, I'm sitting at home, alone, playing video games. My wedding is tomorrow afternoon. None of my bridesmaids wanted to hang out tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 597
You deserved it 4 842

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lucky guy has a wife that plays video games!!!

Comments

HowAreYouToday 34

That sucks, when my twin sister got married, we locked her in the closet for an hour just for lolz. XD she was sooo pissed! I swear! She b****ed about it for hours!

MrFlintstone 5

this sounds like a job for..... Captain Obvious!!!! Damn it someone beat me to it. :(

lol, I'm surprised you have bridesmaids...

hahhahaha wooow thought this was a boy and then i read the bridesmaid part haha sucks for u cuz u have no real friends

OWNZ 0

Who needs friends when you have a few psychotic, raging Call of Duty players to talk to!

when you have world of Warcraft or cod, a life isn't really needed. besides, all my freinds are super cool. and my +8 dexterity mace is bad ass.

iSitt 0
juicedboi 7

You don't make friends with salad. You could always play second life. It's like real life, only you look attractive and you are successful!

sweet_blue 3

mine is of course black ops

Metal_Chick 15

Exactly, who needs friends when the crazy people online are actually pretty cool because they don't judge you just your skills haha. I'm more into GOW2 though.

aww they shouldn't have the honor to be your bridesmaids!

It's no biggie, they're busy pwning the best man.

HowAreYouToday 34

because OP is a fat loser who only has fake "friends"

More like HowAreYouToday is an asshole...

HowAreYouToday 34

well then! should I leave?! if you don't want to be nice, then dont talk to me! you are such a douch!

You called op fat and said she had no friends, and I'm the mean one? Haha, that's funny. Dickwad.

HowAreYouToday 34

too bad. I'm here to stay >:D

#25, You sound like a complete bitch, yet you have the audacity to call someone else "mean"? Why don't you do the rest of us real women a favor: put away your phone and get back to your cashiering job at Hot Topic. Oh, and it's spelled "douche", douche.

HowAreYouToday 34

actually, I work as a genetic engineer.

howareyoutoday, you should stop commenting. you're just digging yourself into a deeper and deeper hole, which you should have realized by all your thumbs down. some of us go on fml for fun, so stop being an asshole and get off fml. however, before you delete your account, I suggest you post an fml "today, I realized what an asshole and a jerk i am, fml."

HowAreYouToday 34

I go here to blow off steam, so you can enjoy your mediocre life. and I am NOT a jerk, I'm the purest evil, sent from he'll to troll and eat human souls!!! bwa ha ha ha

25- just because she has no friends doesnt make her fat.

HowAreYouToday 34

I'm sorry, a thin bitch who has no friends. better? XD i just figured if she has no friends and plays video games, she is fat.

HoYouAre, are you STILL commenting after the 429 "Thumbs Down" you've already gotten in this thread? Please tell me you are really NOT this dense, because I don't think I've ever encountered a 20 year-old female who has been such a complete waste of oxygen. I think it's time to give up and call Mom to come pick you up from the mall. I hope to God you don't have a boyfriend/husband, because I would be slitting my wrists after being around you for 45 seconds.

learn to spell you retard. but then again, a mentally disabled person would be far more intelligent than you. go jump off a cliff

HowAreYouToday 34

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
HowAreYouToday 34

this is boring. why don't you come back when you have a good comeback?

TheRealHouse 7

Says the psycho who told a dumbass story about locking thier sister in a closet..

Do the regulars all know each other alrdy?

HowAreYouToday 34

hey! it was the maid of honour's idea, not mine. (she didn't want be to be her maid of honor cuz "it wouldn't be fair to my friends")

no everybody just knows that this girl is a total incompetent

HowAreYouToday 34

I thought it was hilarious. I laughed for a good 5 minutes when I read that comment about her locking her sister in the closet. I'm just curious what her sisters gonna do when she gets married.

HowAreYouToday 34
barbiesaurus 0

what fml did she talk about locking her sister In the closet? psychotic

lucky guy has a wife that plays video games!!!

Alex94xela 0
Tyujhg4545 4
el_paso_guy89 0

Where do you find these women?! Comicon?? I want one to play Black Ops with me

where are they going to go on their anniversary? A video game convention. To be honest that would actually be fun xD

It's only lucky if he enjoys video games, too. If he doesn't, that could become a problem. I've seen it happen.

sccrismyantidrg 4

I play black ops! I used to be in an all girls clan too. They are out there, trust me :)

i play video games :) just pre-ordered swtor todayy

black ops is only good for zombies. I can't wait for mw3

battlefield FTW! :P *expect to be multi trolled by Cod players*

As an avid video gamer myself, I would personally prefer the Battlefield series than the COD series. Why? It's because Battlefield takes more skill and team coordination instead of running around spamming the most powerful (AK-74U in COD:BO) weapon. In BF:BC2, there is no "most powerful weapon".

Fx13mz 7

COD never got my attention. They all looked boring to me. I prefer Halo instead but Battlefield 3 looks very promising. Activation has bored me by releasing a game a year. they did that with Guitar Hero and they killed it. They're doing the same with COD

iLOLatURpain69 7

Meh. I'm tired of wasting my life on FPS games like CoD and Battlefield. I have over a months worth of play time between all my CoD and Battlefield. Plus, the price of map packs is ridiculous. $60 for a game, then another $60 for all map packs? Give me a game like Red Dead Redemption, Saints Row, Assassins Creed, or even GTA. Sure, they have DLC as well. But they actually give you something new, like Undead Nightmare for RDR, more levels for the others. Open world games are my favorite.

88 you've seen it happen? What a waste of gamer girls :(

whoisthisgirl 4

me and my one friend play black ops, she's really good at zombies and I'm good at multiplayer. it's ridiculous how many guys try and friend her. I don't play anymore.. it got old.

exactly! free roam worlds have all sorts of stuff to do. elder scrolls, for example, sends you on all sorts of quests like "murder this person... secretly" or "steal this and then make fun of who you stole it from". it's not just "bad guy, shoot, repeat". COD is for pseudo gamers who wouldn't be able to recall playing any good old games or any other console aside from the 360 or PS3.

we are just hiding in our rooms playing black ops .. we do exist

iLOLatURpain69 7

EvilDoll, I agree! Even though I was only 3 at the time, I still remember playing Super Mario Bros 3 with my dad on our NES. That was definitely the greatest game I've ever played. I was mortified when, after we got a gamecube, my dad tossed our NES. You can't get those anymore :( So I actually bought a Wii just so I could download SMB3, and other classics I remember. 2 years and I haven't bought a single Wii title :)

it's always fun playing video games with my gf :)

112 is right. black ops is freaking awesome

She better have been playing Cooking Mama, the bitch.

She better have been playing Cooking Mama, the bitch.

actually, there's a store around where I live that sells traded-in NES, Atari, N64, and other consoles. my aunt sold my n64 years ago, and I was mortified. at least I still have my emulators. *sigh*

nitewlf12 10

Haha. That's just plain amazing Groovesponge. I actually laughed at that. Way to break up this huge nerd convention.

you're right.. I couldn't be with a guy who isn't into video games as much as me.

I am online all the time, and can just about kick anyone's butt, but I go by my dad's account, because I think they will no longer play with me. That is how socially deprived I am. My mom won't even let me leave my back porch! But anyways, I've probably kicked multiple butts, so :). I am here!

And he doesn't have to hear about her "girlfriends" drama! A woman that depends on you is the perfect one lol!

#88 You've seen nothing but ghost splooge prey upon your face. Everyone loves video games ok. This is a fact. I'm a realist. I hope you encounter a deathclaw in the wild for thinking otherwise. Wait.. Are those real... Yeah.. Wait..

Hey, at least you have the love of your life to spend the rest of your years with—always look on the briiight side of life (*whistles*).

always look on the bright side of life lol

32adam98 0

Hey dont i know u?? Or else prob someone else that looks like u

you have lame bridesmaids. didn't they see the movie?

haha... well maybe they r throwing u a surprise party

Generally they have an accomplice with the guest of honour in order to make sure they can come to the party.

you can spend this time thinking about the fun that your fiancé will be having! ;D :P

Glitterhinoceros 14

They're just jelly your getting married