By P4ntless - 26/10/2009 22:18 - United States

Today, I'm single. Last night, I decided it would be silly to leave my phone in my car before I went to my roommate's brother's birthday party. Highlights of the evening include: Beer Pong, a keg stand, and breaking up with my girlfriend via text message. I don't remember the last one. She does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 563
You deserved it 41 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

isn't the saying: drunk words are sober thoughts? It's not so bad, you obviously wanted to break up with her anyway right? :)

haha that sucks... LESSON LEARNED: dont drink so much

Comments

Oh, alcohol. Why must you ruin so many relationships?

Hey now, if it wasn't for the beer goggles many fatties of the world wouldn't be getting any loving. Will someone please think of the fatties!?

"...So, I picked up what was left of my pride, And I put on my walking shoes, And I got up on that high road, And I did what any gentleman would do.. I, um... I got a brand new girlfriend. We went and jumped off the deep end, Flew out to LA for the weekend, Spent the whole day lyin' on the beach, Wearin' nothin' but a smile, Playin' kissy-kissy, smoochy-smoochy, Talkin' mooshy-mooshy 'bout nothin'. Man, I think I'm on to somethin', Ya know I feel just like a kid again. I got a brand new girlfriend..."

RubixMonkey 0

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” Ernest Hemingway

Hey there Mercy! (dont be ogling me TOO much)

Your fault for gettin drunk, son...ya shoulda drank responsibly...

why would it be "silly" to leave your phone in the car.....what are you, a 9 year old girl? YDI it for being a weirdo loser

Pretty sure he meant it would be silly, as in dumb, to leave it in the car, as in, he brought it inside with him to the party.

bookworm_x 0

drunken minds speak sober thoughts.

Hahahaha wicked Nobody can talk shit because we all have those nights

yes they can. some people NEVER have those nights. some people choose to NEVER drink. because they're intelligent. unlike the people who decide to get trashed at parties.

I don't drink. But I don't think it makes you unintelligent if you /do/ drink. Although getting completely trashed and drunk texting your girlfriend that you're breaking up with her isn't the brightest thing in the world to do.

a friend of mine found out that his girlfriend had broken up with him when his sister noticed she'd changed her relationship status to 'single' on facebook.

i'm sure your phone remembers too. you could look up the text msg?

Sounds like a Visa commercial on SNL! Priceless! Sorry for U and her! Did u mean it? That's the real question.