By P4ntless - 26/10/2009 22:18 - United States

Today, I'm single. Last night, I decided it would be silly to leave my phone in my car before I went to my roommate's brother's birthday party. Highlights of the evening include: Beer Pong, a keg stand, and breaking up with my girlfriend via text message. I don't remember the last one. She does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 563
You deserved it 41 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

isn't the saying: drunk words are sober thoughts? It's not so bad, you obviously wanted to break up with her anyway right? :)

haha that sucks... LESSON LEARNED: dont drink so much

Comments

LemonadePink 0

I never understand why people text when they're drunk, i never touch my phone once i'm drunk...too busy doing drunk stuff, you know?

Bullshit. It's his fault. Also, thank you for your WONDERFUL, INSIGHTFUL comment.

Yipachu 0

I like how the poster went Quentin Tarantino style by putting the ending first.

fringle 0

I havnt seen plexico for a long time

He's busy fighting a bunch of paternity suits.

Idiot... you didn't send her a text message. Someone else at the party played a joke on you: they got hold of your phone, looked up your girlfriend in your contacts, and sent the message. File that one under "duh". Even if you DID send the message, this story is the obvious cover.

Besides, if you black out from drinking beer, you have much bigger problems than an angry ex-girlfriend.

I think people are mising the FML. Unless there's enough proof against OP for breaking up with her, I call shenanigans. If he says he left the phone in the car, that means the girl made it up just for the sake of breaking up with her.

vencku 13

Reread the FML. He did not leave the phone in the car, as indeed has been pointed out in earlier comments.