By P4ntless - 26/10/2009 22:18 - United States

Today, I'm single. Last night, I decided it would be silly to leave my phone in my car before I went to my roommate's brother's birthday party. Highlights of the evening include: Beer Pong, a keg stand, and breaking up with my girlfriend via text message. I don't remember the last one. She does. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 563
You deserved it 41 351

Same thing different taste

Top comments

isn't the saying: drunk words are sober thoughts? It's not so bad, you obviously wanted to break up with her anyway right? :)

haha that sucks... LESSON LEARNED: dont drink so much

Comments

cpatrick820 3

who wants candy? btw, don't text drunk asshat

pick up the phone and check your sent texts. talk to her. if you dont remember it try to figure out what happened..then let us know because im curious haha.

I don't understand. Did you take your phone with you because you didn't want to leave it in the car? Or did you leave it ad someone else texted her? Or did you actually text it to her and just don't remember? Help! Is this confusing or am I just dumb?

haha what a stupid thing to do, you werent that drunk that you dumped her?

MiniatureMayhem 0

I thought he left his phone in the car?

teach09 0

to all the people that are telling the OP to look at his sent text messages: My sent box will only hold 50 or 51 messages, my phone automatically deletes "older" ones as I continue to text. So, perhaps he can't check them. To all the people that are saying "drunken words speak sober thoughts": not always true. I talk to people I CAN NOT STAND when I am drunk. I also feel I need to call the ex that I broke up with when I am drunk. I never think about him sober, except for now as I write this, but whatever. OP: Sometimes it is better to just leave your phone in the car. Hide it somewhere so no one will know that it's in there. And lock your car. Not too hard, I've done it before...

From drunks and kids you will hear the truth.......

Those nights are always the best. Good memories.. or lack of. YDI it for being so drunk, but we all know you're gonna go out and get in the same state next time aswell. Fair play.

hmm guess it was some dude who thought its funny...at least u should tell her that