By carrie - 13/01/2009 06:41 - Algeria

Today, I'm a 23 year old girl who often has to wear two pairs of socks. I don't have four feet, but I have no boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 221
You deserved it 6 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree with 7, 8 and 13. I love someone with a flat chest. ...oh and a penis

ick_fml 5

no one cares. you can stop showing off and pretending you hate your boobs.

Comments

jsyk, that is gramatically incorrect. I had to read it 4 times to understand it. and about the socks, that's sad

ok thank you to #30 for explaining that. wow

happygoluckyhh 0

'your bad at grammer'?? lol, let's hope you were trying to be ironic

ROFL! Hey english teacher, its "you're". as in "you are"

Notice how they put it in quotation marks? That means they're quoting someone else...

small boobs better than big boobs? LMFAO! get real!!! see you may be sooo gorgeous, but if you're like an acup and really skinny and stuff, thats a bit gross. (have you seen **** with flat chest skinny girls on there? and how the boobs are like a finger apart? yeah!!) Too big(like d+), is a bit over the line and yes it does give back problems. Larger boobs(b and c) give better sexual pleasures when you think about it. Giving you bf a massage and your breasts lightly touch his back, or when you're on his chest, it's an amazing feeling for them. Im a c, and they're perfect. Not heavy, and I don't have back problems, and my bf loves them. So A is too small, b and c, are just right, d, too big. and boobs don't start sagging intil you're like 40! and it doesn't matter very much. as much as people say small boobs win, not necesarily true. Many guys, who have gfs that have small boobs say "i had sex with my gf and man is she flat..." at the end, after a breakup or w.e they end up talking. All the matters is, as long as you're happy with who you are, AWESOME! and as s long as your boyfriend loves it, it doesn't matter. don't stuff yourself cuz in the long run, when its time to get intimate, AWKWARD!

lv_troll 0

As a matter of fact, there are MANY **** sites dedicated to small breasts... a cup angels, i have small t*ts, etc. Trust me, they're out there!

Hey now Crissy, I know you're trying to just prove a point or all that, but all that puts alot of people down. I use to be an A and im 108, exercise and eat regularly, and watched my health. Personaly, I didn't feel that I looked 'gross' or anthing like that, and it is comments like that that put down girls with small sizes. Just be mindful of others next time please :)

wait...so I'm considered wrong because I'm an F? somebody is judgmental :)

Uepari 0

Small boobs > big ones. Anything over a D actually turns me off.

bigraws23 0

as long as they're big enough to fill your hand it's all good

all boobs are awesome (except for those very rare exceptions). bigger is a bit better but it's not even near as big a deal as you all are making it. I'm a guy and small **** are not a turn off. so please chill out and DONT STUFF YOUR BRAS! there arejust to many ways that that can be insanly weird.

*sigh* I wish I could have smaller boobs. I'm naturally a 34 E. I'm getting a reduction because I'm petite and have back problems. Oh, and they've never gotten me a guy. So big boobs don't equate scoring a guy.

soooo... does no one wonder bout the 4 feet thing? im terribly confused

She just means that she doesn't need the 2 pairs of socks for 4 feet - the socks are what she's using to stuff her bra with. I needed to read it a couple of times before I got it myself XD

sam_stalker 0

Big boobs don't matter all that much. I have always had large breasts, but no bf