By carrie - 13/01/2009 06:41 - Algeria

Today, I'm a 23 year old girl who often has to wear two pairs of socks. I don't have four feet, but I have no boobs. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 221
You deserved it 6 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I agree with 7, 8 and 13. I love someone with a flat chest. ...oh and a penis

ick_fml 5

no one cares. you can stop showing off and pretending you hate your boobs.

Comments

little_musician 0

You shouldn't stuff, it'll get awkward if you ever get with a guy. However, it does make me wonder why people post about things they do daily instead of an actual story that happened during the day. The whole "Today,..." thing loses its purpose.

Vermelle 0

For the people who are confused, the post should read: "I'm a 23 year old girl who often wears two pairs of socks. I don't have four feet, but I do have no boobs. FML"

maybe if you didn't consider yourself a 23-year-old "girl"...

LukeKarr22 0

Great, here's another girl that has low self essteem...am I gonna have to talk to you on IM too?

sevbaby 0

i have small boobs! and i hate them. but after reading all this about people not liking those huge knockers, i feel way better. (: THANKS FML! hahahaha.

The smaller they are, the closer he is to your heart!

How on earth is #2 agreeing with #7 and #8 if he commented before they did?

gammagamma 2

oh that sucks, I thought I was going to be flat chested forever, but when I turned 16 my boobs grew really quickly. But that does suck for you, I'm sorry.