By blahblah1993 - 20/02/2015 17:56 - United States - Katy

Today, I'm 8 months pregnant and still waitressing at a local restaurant. There were only 3 of us serving today and things were hectic. One guy bitched me out, saying "Maybe if you lost some weight you'd walk a little faster!" because I wasn't fast enough with his soup. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 134
You deserved it 2 827

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CaroAurelia 12

Did you tell him you'd lose some weight in about a month when you GAVE BIRTH?

Comments

I would've walked slower then spilled his soup.

Some people are an insensitive ass. I'm sorry op. I'm sure you look beautiful.

PANDORUM89 21

I would've told him that I'm actually pregnant and that the weight won't come off for another month, however your attitude can change now or you can get out. I don't understand why people think its okay to be rude to someone. like look around you, you aren't the only person in existence, and companies shouldn't allow customers to treat their staff poorly.

Agreed! It shouldn't matter if they're a customer or not, business' shouldn't allow people to treat their employees like crap. If someone's going to act like a two year old and throw a tantrum, they can have the time-out to go with it and be told to leave the store!

what an ass. you should have "spilled" his soup in his lap.

Should've just told him you had a baby on the way and let him sit there all dumbstruck.

you have soup in hand..you know what to do..just splash it on that idot customer..

You should have faked going on labor, so he looked even more like an ass. Just sayin'