By brokeasajoke - 11/11/2009 16:13 - United States

Today, I let my dad borrow my car. I found out a few hours later that he has had a suspended license for three years. How did I find out? He got pulled over and arrested. My car was also impounded. I'm a college student barely making it as it is. Guess who can't afford the impound fees? FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 554
You deserved it 3 290

Same thing different taste

Top comments

get your dad to pay the impound fees.......

Erindub 0

Do whatever you can to pay them ASAP cause the fees go up by the day and soon you'll lose your car for good. FYL : (

Comments

gatorcheer 0

FYL. You should have known or checked on his license status.

Daddy's got a suspended license, doubt he has money.. it really sucks when family screws you over. I hope you find a way to get your car back.

anonymous69_fml 0

you probably deserve it seeing as how this is such a shitty FML

rrrice 0

what kind of idiot doesnt know that thier dad has a suspended licence maybe you shouldnt be so self ceenterd and relize this crap befor you go and let your dad drive you car!

For all the people saying he should have known... what did you want him to do pull his abstract from DMV??? I'm sorry to hear your car got impounded because of him

You really should have known....don't let anyone use your car unless you know they can legally drive it. Altho on the other hand I understand. My mom used my car this time and got pulled over for drunk driving. And I had to get it out as well. Sorry, sometimes parents can really **** us over.

Dumbass, why do you think your old man has been taking cabs around town for a while? Do you think maybe on the nights when he didn't make it home to drunkenly molest you while your mother was in the next room that maybe he got pinched for a few DUIskies? ------------------------------------------------------- I know that was too much but it amused me.

Well, he's the one that needs to pay the fees. Duh. Then again, since you're barely making it as it is, you should've known better than to give him a loaner in the first place.