By Anonymous - 29/05/2009 04:08 - United States

Today, I learned to never blast classic rock with your convertible's top down while passing an SUV full of gangbanger wanna-bes. That is, of course, unless you want your immaculate, newly detailed leather seats to be decorated with pretty brown and white milkshake stains. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 788
You deserved it 8 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow assholes. I hate people like that, I hope you got a license yet that probably wouldn't do much.

zmiddz 0

Gangbangers drink milkshakes?

Comments

OP: Don't lie.. you were ACTUALLY listening to "Milkshake" by Kelis and deserved it. Now that would be an immaculate FML :D

briana83 0

maybe they didn't like your mullet

2embarassd2speak 0

That sucks. You should call the cops.

If I was you I would have shown them how "Mr. Baseball Bat" works.

My favorite is when people drive around blasting country music. Completely opposite of being cool.

justinsbaby291 0

get their license plate and sue them...or tell the cops. that is destruction of private property...

ohhhhshizzz 0

mmudd: Hey sit down little boy. I know you are probably young, and mommy isn't home so you can say a lot of bad words now. But really, it isn't cute. And hey, wouldn't it be funny if those boys were white? SHUT THE HELL UP, and stop hiding behind your computer. Stupid nerd with no life. Seriously, might as well go off yourself. You are populating the world with your RACISIM & ASSHATEDNESS. **** YOU!

I don't see a problem with blasting music in your own car. Why does everyone think that's some kind of federal offense. He's technically doing it in his own private space. If you don't like it you have the right to close you're own window or turn your music up. Honestly what's so annoying about the 7 seconds you have to listen to his music while he passes you or while you're stuck at a stoplight. God forbid you should be exposed to someone's tastes.

perfectwinds 0

46- LMAO! When I read 44 that SAME song came to mind! =P You can't NOT blast Bon Jovi. Or Journey! =P You have to blast Small Town Girl, too. And if you've ever ridden in a convertible then you know that you have to blast music to actually HEAR it over the wind.