By Anonymous - 29/05/2009 04:08 - United States

Today, I learned to never blast classic rock with your convertible's top down while passing an SUV full of gangbanger wanna-bes. That is, of course, unless you want your immaculate, newly detailed leather seats to be decorated with pretty brown and white milkshake stains. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 788
You deserved it 8 620

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow assholes. I hate people like that, I hope you got a license yet that probably wouldn't do much.

zmiddz 0

Gangbangers drink milkshakes?

Comments

#9 - What do you mean "Those people" ? #33 - I LOL'ed

calicokitea 0

You know... I hate seeing all these "you should not have been blasting your music anyway..." people's definition of "blasting" can be different, maybe this person wasn't really blaring it extremely loud. Convertibles have a knack for sending out the music in any direction and making it easy to hear... I'd say due to the lack of windows and a top. And you all really need to let go. It irks you for a mere 30 seconds while sitting at a traffic light, deal with it. Don't be stuffy, and let people have their own enjoyment. I hate it when people bitch about loud music from cars.

seriously? blasting music is not that big of a deal, get over it. at most, you'll have to deal for a couple of minutes. you'll live, i promise. FYL to the max.

People in convertibles who blast their music are freaking annoying. No one wants to listen to your music but you. But FYL for the ruined seats, that was uncalled for.

YDI for having animals killed so you can sit on their skin.

God. That's just nasty. I think, even without the music, they would have done that to you. They were just looking for someone's day to ruin. Did you get the license plate number? You can call the cops and have those nasty pricks pay for your damages.

Even though blasting your music at a stop light (regardless of what kind it is) without you being sealed in is rather pretentious, this was still uncalled for. I hope you got a license plate number or something. I think that has to at least be hit and run.

thelonelylurker 0

Kind of douchy to blast any kind of music in a convertible with the top down. YDI.

cattoe7 0

o gosh.. what douchers.. that makes me angry.. i want to throw poop at people that listen to rap.. its not even music its just a bunch of stupid noise.. happy points for you for listening to rock=)