By Anonymous - 15/05/2009 15:18 - United States

Today, I jokingly told my boyfriend that I could never marry him because he's a Yankees fan. He told me he could never marry me because he couldn't see himself having a terrible love life for the rest of his life. He was serious. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 690
You deserved it 13 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ouch. You didn't deserve that. Guess there goes your relationship

and yet you're wearing a B-sox cap in your picture #16 -_-

Comments

You deserve it for NOT being a Yankees fan.

You'd deserver it for hopping on the band wagon and being a Yankee's fan. True humility and an appriciation of baseball history: Go Cubs Go! Go Cubs Go! Hey Chicago What Do You Say? The Cubs Are Going To Win Today.

BulldogQB4 0

Damn, I knew Yankees fans were douches. Go Rangers!!!

meeeep 0

do not listen to #7 because clearly he doesn't watch the news... there's a murdered that uses craigslist to choice his victims

There are too many of these FML's on this site. I'm starting to disbelieve every single one of them. For anyone who wants to be on FML, look at the sentence below, fill in the blanks, and then, you have a winner. "Today, I was with my ______________. I jokingly talked about _____________, and said ___________________. My __________ replied that __________________. He/she was serious." Honestly, it's really hard to believe so many boy/girlfriends, spouses, and family members say the most douchebaggy things so frequently. I call BS to any FML ending with "He/she was serious."

He needs to learn how to take a joke if he shoots back an insult like that. :/

Ouch. But at the same time, that's why you practice and tell the other person what they're doing wrong, or what you want them to do instead. I'm betting your boyfriend just lies there and leaves you to work his shaft in the only (ineffective) way you know how. You probably also don't have good foreplay, either, since a couple should be able to work each other up to the point the orgasms come without ordeal. Communication issues will wreck a relationship in far worse ways, though, and since you obviously have them, you should break up.

eeee93757 0

You know what they say, a Yankees fan, like a sperm, has a 1 in 3,000,000 chance in being a human being. Guess he was one of the 2,999,999, but that doesn't surprise me a whole lot. GO RED SOX!

While you are probably right that the people submitting the FML's are lying, the truth is that for every 1 FML post, that scenario happens to SOMEONE at least once in the world.