Freakout

By Brie - 29/05/2011 18:22 - United States

Today, against my wishes, my family and I went swimming with sharks. While in the shark cage, a shark got within a few feet of us. My cowardly bowels objected and caused me to shit myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 995
You deserved it 11 753

Same thing different taste

Top comments

well, at least then the shark would definantly not want to eat you. you'd taste like shit

Cooking_Boy 0

Oh well. Better than bleeding I suppose. I'm sure the shark was laughing at you inside though. Did it recoil in disgust and give you a cold stare with its eyebrow raised? And yes, I'm fully aware that by taking the time to write this I've abandoned any chance I had at getting the revered 'first post'.

Comments

thats a normal response esp when u saw those teeth. dont feel 2 bad op ",

JacksonCampbell 9

Looks like OP got themselves in a shitty situation.

haha u shouldve slept with the fishes :)

*fish. saying fishes is like saying sheeps and foots. -.-

when in a shark cage, do what a shark would do?

shiarrael 13

Fishes is actually an acceptable plural of the word fish.

the shit was a escape distraction you were being open minded

PurpleRae420 0

Haha what a pussy I'd like to see how you react if a spider, mouse or a bee appared lol

Eggers 2

71- bees live in your pubes?

Eggers 2

73- what is it with you and pubes?

longchow 8

you can't be correcting others when you yourself are wrong. Fishes is fine. On another note, at least OP has the guts to go in there. I applaud your courage

A7X_LoVeee 10

62 - A mouse, bee, and a spider are a HELL of a lot different than a shark. Everything that you post is idiotic and I have yet to see ANY of your comments thumbed up.

HyundaiOwner7 0

Did you seriously just compare a mouse or a bee to a shark...? I will take on a mouse any day over a shark. Moron.

"Wild shark appears" Go OP! "Op uses shit attack!" Wild shark fled!

adrianblackett 0

40- You're an idiot. Do not correct anyone when you are wrong yourself. Congratulations on being a retard!

80- now this is just me, but I'm so terrified of bees I WOULD take a shark over a bee. :)

75- what is it with profile pictures of your eye that makes you make stupid comments

Is it just me, or does that look more like a dolphin?

meggieh815 0

A lot of people tend to comment on others posts just to get attention. Like a lot of the comments in the beginning of the comments.

meggieh815 0

46 is correct. It can be fish or fishes

imacreeper 3

Come on OP, now think about it. You're this big (___________) and the shark is this big (_______________________________) is there really anything to be worried about?

103 took the words right out of my mouth

AlterrOnmi 0

it would have suck if your a woman and started your period..

bhimz1 0

you shit yourself, not your cowardly bowels. you are the coward. you're not cool cause you phrase things weirdly or because "only your digestive system is cowardly". grow up. ydi.

107- when I read your comment, the voice in my head changed to Napolean Dynamite

fish=past or present tense of fish of the same species fishes=past tense of fishes of different species

Randuhh_17 4

62-because a mouse has rows of sharp, limb ripping, teeth, and could eat someone whole.....??? op don't feel bad, I'd probably do the same...and cry like a baby...you're not the only one...

Actually both 'fish' and 'fishes' are correct for plural forms of the word.

What if you had a phobia for mice or bees? Bet you'd rather see the shark.

Just be happy you didn't have like a nose bleed, preiod(if ur a girl), or something else. The shark would go nuts

simply_improper 1
Cooking_Boy 0

Oh well. Better than bleeding I suppose. I'm sure the shark was laughing at you inside though. Did it recoil in disgust and give you a cold stare with its eyebrow raised? And yes, I'm fully aware that by taking the time to write this I've abandoned any chance I had at getting the revered 'first post'.

lmao it's ok ur not first!! and lmao

actually if you didnt add on the not being first part you might of been first. Your conments were posted roughly about the same time =

74, you idiot that was a joke. Maybe if you weren't too busy giving your number out on the Internet you would get that. Seriously, why would you do that?

O: I saw 74's pic!!! Look up "forever alone"

don't feel bad op. I would have shit myself too. I bet it's really cool to swim with sharks though

129, I'm not into statutory rape, but that's just me.

only their bowels were cowardly?

well, at least then the shark would definantly not want to eat you. you'd taste like shit

atomicbaboon 0

not really. all the shit's outside of OP now. s/he would taste the best out of everyone.

It probably got all stuck in his wet suit, so yea he'd still taste like shit. You need to think of these things. Additionally, am I the only one to love the wording of the FML :)?

iSitt 0

was that wetsuit a rental?

So if you shit in the ocean, do you have to wipe?

Your comment is invalid. You have Justin Bieber as your profile picture!

That is a great question 68, it depends on if your shit sticks onto your skin.

148 - Is JB touching himself? That's... wonderful... *obvious sarcasm*

uncbballwins 0
johnson94 5

it's good that you wore your brown pants!

uncbballwins 0

They were white when I bought them!

tsim_fml 0

118- its bad that your not wearing any pants.

iAmScrubs 19

I'm sure you were using it as self defense just like an octopus uses ink.

well, they probably have no interest in you now.

The human bodies natural defense... Almost like the squids ink! :)

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Chocolate covered shark treats.

michaelm1290 23

Considering this usually involves a snorkel, I hope no one in your group decided to open their mouth.