By UHM - 06/10/2013 21:54 - United States

Today, I introduced my girlfriend to my mom. The first thing my mom did was look at her breasts and mention that no matter what happens, hers were the first that I suckled on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 264
You deserved it 4 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beepbeep7 14
Gearden 8

I think his mom is a bit ovary protective.

Comments

What a weird, inappropriate statement

It blows my mind how inconsiderate, stupid and ignorant people can be... Your mother is a stupid botch and that was very inappropriate for her to day, I hope she get bad... What a douchebag move for a mom to make.

botch? That wasn't necessary. She might have been nervous and didn't think before she spoke.

If the girlfriend was feisty, I imagine her saying, "Oh yea? Well these are what he sucks on now!".

olpally 32

Thanks for the mental image mom... :/ should've said "no matter what happens, my girlfriends boobs will always be better, you crazy bitch."

skyeyez9 24

Sounds like something Norman Bate's mother would have said.

TrinityNevada 11

Eesh, sounds like Mom is either jealous that Girlfriend may take away your time with her, or she did that on purpose to put a disturbing (and non-sexual) image in your heads everytime you saw Girlfriend's boobies. My dad smoked cigars and would blow smoke in my face right as I was leaving with a date. I found out later that he did it on purpose so that I would smell like yucky cigar smoke and therefore be less appealing.

could have found something else for you to smell like but the concept is awesome