By AplJax3 - 06/02/2013 21:05 - United States

Today, I hurt my back while exercising. I can't bend over or lift my arms above my head without intense pain. My husband, however, finds my situation hilarious and has moved everything I use frequently to either the floor or high shelf. He giggles every time I try to retrieve anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 552
You deserved it 4 003

AplJax3 tells us more.

AplJax3 2

Hey guys, OP here! While my husband is an ass, the reaching up and bending over for things lasted until I dropped a full bottle of water on his foot (accidentally on purpose). After that, he stopped laughing and gave me back rub. Since I am currently denying him sympathy for the tiny bruise on his pinky toe, I'd say we're about even.

Comments

9, Don't know what to say, but you had to say it anyway hey?

Your husband is an asshole. Understatement, yes, but I had to post it.

33-...and you had to say it twice, huh?

Geometric 18

Put Deep Heat/Icy Hot (I think, not sure of the name) in his underwear and then giggle when you watch his pain.

Axel5238 29

Someone has been watching revenge of the nerds. Great idea though, I think it'll cure the guys immaturity.

With-hold sex from him?? If my husband withheld from me, I'd beat him over the head with a frying pan! Sorry about your back, and your husbands amusement with the matter. Tell him it was funny the first 10 times, but now you'd like some help.

it puts the skin in to fill it, or once again it gets the skillet.

To all you ******* saying "no sex", or "kick him out", **** you. The OP should have known he did shit like this, and if she didn't it's her own fault for marrying someone she's only known for a year or so.

Kick him in the balls I promise you he won't laugh anymore

ulissey_fml 22

Don't worry......you'll GET YOUR OWN BACK !