By AplJax3 - 06/02/2013 21:05 - United States

Today, I hurt my back while exercising. I can't bend over or lift my arms above my head without intense pain. My husband, however, finds my situation hilarious and has moved everything I use frequently to either the floor or high shelf. He giggles every time I try to retrieve anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 552
You deserved it 4 003

AplJax3 tells us more.

AplJax3 2

Hey guys, OP here! While my husband is an ass, the reaching up and bending over for things lasted until I dropped a full bottle of water on his foot (accidentally on purpose). After that, he stopped laughing and gave me back rub. Since I am currently denying him sympathy for the tiny bruise on his pinky toe, I'd say we're about even.

Comments

josiemorehouse 12

This is funny, because my hubby and I do things like this to each other. But we both have the sense of humor to let it roll off our backs and not let it cause turmoil. Also, we know when enough is enough. While it may be funny and intended to be harmless, if you've expressed to your guy that his antics hurt your feelings and he continues to be a dick, then give a good payback in the form of a knee to the nuts. Good luck OP, and get a heating pad for that back!!!

And yet you remain married to this abuser? Kick his sorry butt to the curb!

bigtime_rocker 11

Jokes on him later in the evening, since you can't bend over! ;-)

What is up with all the butthurt people here? How boring would marriage be if you couldn't do things like this to eachother? Since when is teasing a reason for divorce?

Divorce the mother ****** then when you get better beat the shit out of him to see how funny he thinks when he is the one paralyzed.

What an awful guy! He better have some damn good redeeming qualities or else kick his ass to the curb!

thestig 4

Back pain ain't no joke! I feel your pain, OP. Try acupuncture. It really works! And after you heal, start doing yoga and stretches.

Don't recommend placebos to people with real medical conditions. And don't recommend stretching and exercising or any kind of exercise to someone without proper medical attention.

Be 'that girl' and nag him to get everything for you.