By AplJax3 - 06/02/2013 21:05 - United States

Today, I hurt my back while exercising. I can't bend over or lift my arms above my head without intense pain. My husband, however, finds my situation hilarious and has moved everything I use frequently to either the floor or high shelf. He giggles every time I try to retrieve anything. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 552
You deserved it 4 003

AplJax3 tells us more.

AplJax3 2

Hey guys, OP here! While my husband is an ass, the reaching up and bending over for things lasted until I dropped a full bottle of water on his foot (accidentally on purpose). After that, he stopped laughing and gave me back rub. Since I am currently denying him sympathy for the tiny bruise on his pinky toe, I'd say we're about even.

Comments

I can see how frustrating it must be for you but your husband has quite the sense of humour!

I always laugh at my significant other's pain.

Hide all of your husband's underwear and see how he likes it. Jerk

Oh yeah reach, bend down and open drawers just to hide underwear. It's not like her back hurts or anything.

vadaaa 11

you should giggle when you move the stuff he frequently uses to the curb

It's called a sens of humor.. might wanna try it sometime!

TheManager 6

Actually, it's called a *sense of humor. Correct spelling! Might wanna try it sometime.

Lol you're so badass! my first language is french. who gives if i forgot an "e".. the message is pretty clear ;)

^ It's also pretty clear that you like to thumb up your own comments.

And your point is...? Are you sure you're not just surprised not everyone is as serious as the majority of fml peeps? & even if it were true, the fact is that OP's boyfriend is making fun out of a not so fun situation and fml peeps are taking this way too seriously...

63: seriously.* There are a few things I take seriously, and proper grammar and spelling are two of them.

perdix 29

Exercise is supposed to be good for you! I think I'll just stay on my couch now.

Intense back pain isn't a joke. It can be debilitating and husband is being completely insensitive. Sorry OP, your partner's an ass, at least in this case.

What a fuckwad. (I swear, with each FML I read, I get more and more disenchanted with the male species.) I agree. No sex. Tell him he is of no help to you, and your energies are now being put towards healing your injured back, versus say a ******** or delicious romp in the sack. Howeeeever, should he decide to be helpful to you, you just may have a little reserve energy for his needs... I guess headbutting him in the crotch, while you're bent over in pain, is a bad idea, huh?

Phrases to be appreciated "a delicious romp in the sack"

84- Are you only capable of using insults that have the word dick in them? It's kind of funny that you call him a dick and then dickless in the same breath. Go do yourself a favor, and locate a thesaurus before you overreact about jokes on the internet again.

Finesse, no. Originality though, is always appreciated. It's much more effective when you don't sound like your synapses rage-quit due to your delicate sensibilities regarding war heros. If he can stand imprisonment and torture, he could most definitely handle a harmless joke on FML. Trust me, he's made of tougher stuff than that. You might want to take notes?

Also, 129, unless you're calling yourself "Dickless Dick" this go around, you're using "umbrage" incorrectly, considering that you're the only one I could possibly have annoyed or "piqued" in this thread. Put down the internet and come back tomorrow. Your thesaurus has failed you yet again.

bredahl 26

He's sleeping on the couch then. If he keeps doing that, and you can't reach whatever he put in those spots, just call him over and continue to do so every time you run into that same obstacle. He'll get annoyed of you asking him to get you the things every time and hopefully he'll eventually stop.