By CityBoysNow - 11/09/2013 00:14 - United States - Lake Saint Louis

Spicy
Today, I hooked up with the guy I've liked for a while, even though my friends joked that his large pickup truck meant that he was "compensating" for having a small penis. They were right. Very right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 59 614
You deserved it 13 250

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So if I get a small car the women will be all over me?

There's a reason why stereotypes exist. And this guy proves that.

Comments

EmsyyyRose13 24

Well, if he's any good at foreplay, it shouldn't really matter. There are more ways to be intimate than just penetration.

In my experience, Corvettes aren't compensating for a damn thing.

noonenoeone 22

Corvettes compensate for not being able to afford a real sports car...ZR1s aside of course.

Wizardo 33

Guys with Smart cars and hybrids must be so confident right now.

TheDrifter 23

Except that the stereotype is that they're gay. Unless someone breaks the stereotypes OP is going to have to turn to bikers to find a suitable man.

I always heard gay guys were hung. Although this may just be caused by the small car theory.

TheDrifter 23

They might be, I never did a study. But either way it really doesn't help the ladies choose, as they're batting for the other team. Maybe look for a guy with a Jeep? But be careful, I hear they like the trail less traveled.

Is the horn really loud? Like when he blows it does it scare the shit out of people?

I'm sure that's exactly the sort of question to be asking at this point...

Luckily from him everything about your body and personality and attitude are perfect. He deserves better than you.

No kidding! I wonder how OP would feel if the guy went around complaining that she uses a double padded push up bra to compensate for really tiny boobs?

I agree with the comments that speak of your friends character. If he's a good man the size won't matter.

I have never heard abt this car-penis-size thing before. But I do know girls here in Asia love using Samsung Note2 instead of iPhone, because bigger screens make their faces look thinner.

lolita88_fml 27

That is...odd. Interestingly odd.

Yeliab333 20

if you like him it shouldn't matter how big/small he is

lolita88_fml 27

Not his fault he's not well-endowed and wants to feel better about himself =/

graceinsheepwear 33

Maybe he has good acceleration and gets good mileage?

perdix 29

#29, large trucks usually have poor acceleration and gas mileage -- they guzzle gas and are built to deliver high-torque. In other words, he'll require lots of beer and will give you awesome tittie twisters, if you are into that sort of thing.

graceinsheepwear 33

Ah, the tittie twister. With remote controls and digital tuning, so few men these days have a, ahem, grasp on how to do an old fashioned, dialing in a TV channel, type of tittie twister. Women go crazy for that shit.

perdix 29

#37, our late Dad had us believe that turning the dial too fast would cause premature breakulation, so I've developed a slow, deliberative twisting technique. Back in the day, channel volumes could be vastly different, so I've become good at twiddling two knobs at once.