By miapapaya - 15/02/2009 21:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hooking up with a guy for the first time and he told me I was in luck. When I asked why he replied, "I like little boobs." FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 333
You deserved it 6 658

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your boobs could be perfectly normal size. The thing is in modern times many people are used to images of girls with huge boobs, so basically our preception of boobs is far too great. I wouldn't stress it really.

mikeyellenlee 0

I love how large breasted chicks sit there and say, "Ugh! I hate my big boobs!" and then wear low cut shirts and shove them in everyone's face. Smaller breasts are tasteful, and allow you to develop a *gasp!* PERSONALITY.

Comments

Melody_fml 0

na, i'd be the same way. i've been mad fun of an mocked cause mine as small, so i'm super sensitive bout it. i've literally been told i'd fill out more while i was showin someone some pics. it pissed me off hardcore. so yeah dont worry, i'd be like FML!!! too if i were you

i would have to state that it is unfortunate that someone made that comment. In the grand scheme of everything it should not matter, and I am certain you are perfect the way you are.

I'm a fan of a good C cup... it's not too small, but it's not unreasonably large.

Not like we really have a say in the matter though :/

Your boobs could be perfectly normal size. The thing is in modern times many people are used to images of girls with huge boobs, so basically our preception of boobs is far too great. I wouldn't stress it really.

ur totally right..... same thing with levels of skinny-ness. the media wants all girls to be models. i dont really care all that much. i hate actually fat chicks though

Fat chicks can be pretty too... Unless they try to make up for it by wearing a ton of makeup

I enjoy small breast, a lot! Big breast are disgusting especially with age. Fake breast suck too.

disgusting? that's a very mean thing to say about a persons body

The big deal is that he was the lucky one, not you. You got a douchebag, he got the boobs he wanted. Rephrase: "I'm in luck, I like small boobs." This message brought to you by the ad council for Women are Not the Property of Men.

Better rephrase: "your breasts are perfect." Or "you have my favorite body type." Or just say nothing! I don't understand why you would offend someone you're about to sleep with. -_-

duddenchu 0

small boobs are better looking indeed! Don't feel offended!! ;-)

Rbuckyfuller 0

LOTS of guys like small boobs.

mikeyellenlee 0

I love how large breasted chicks sit there and say, "Ugh! I hate my big boobs!" and then wear low cut shirts and shove them in everyone's face. Smaller breasts are tasteful, and allow you to develop a *gasp!* PERSONALITY.

Having large breasts doesn't mean you don't have a personality. People with large breasts don't automatically have no personality, because everyone has a personality. They may however have bad personalities, but that's not just because they have large breasts.

Wow, are you seriously suggesting that just because genetics gave me large breasts, that I automatically lack taste and personality? I think you may be a bigger douchebag than the guy in the FML.

Spencer_fml 0

#6 for the win, I don't thinkn he meant it in a bad way, you know he did say he LIKED small boobs, yes it was a little badly phrsed but it was said none the less.

whatwhat 0

#17, most of the time girls who hate having big boobs and girls who flaunt it are not the same people.