By Voltron - 11/01/2012 00:37 - United States

Today, I have to go on a diet, because I can't afford to buy bigger clothes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 778
You deserved it 37 612

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xbrit551 13

If you end up losing weight, are you gonna make yourself fat because you can't afford clothes too?:p

Hit two birds with one stone, buy less food and buy yourself some clothes.

Comments

ivanhoe4u 3

Huh....really? Not to be mean but that should be a clue.

ellysaurus 0

Right. Obesity is no excuse. I have a 2 year old and not one stretch mark. I'mthe weight I was before I had my kid cause I watched what I ate and didn't get lazy

geod69 8

Sounds like you're not going on diet either

You should have gone on a diet anyway. It's healthier, you live longer, and you look better!

Iknoweverything 29

You know, there's this revolutionary concept that allows people to lose weight without having to give up their favorite foods... anyone want to know what it is? I do it every time my jeans get a little tight, and it works every time. EXERCISE. It doesn't even have to be hard. Go for a walk every day and do some crunches. Diets don't work. (Because let's face it, a week from now, OP will go crazy and eat a bunch of cookies or something.) You don't even need a whole lot of willpower to go for a walk.

itsBEarrOHseeK 3

Ha, hardly. I exercise all the time to lose weight and it doesn't work. Stop being so condescending because you have good genes.

Iknoweverything 29

I'm overweight myself. I hardly think I have good genes. I DO know that exercise always works better than a diet. And if you have bad genes, a diet won't work either. I've done both. But I can still manage to fit into my clothes with toning exercises like crunches.

Maybe you could afford some clothes if you haven't spent all the money on food!

Mkbitch 2

Well I'm glad something is pushing you to lose weight. Mad unhealthy.

moriahss_29 0

awell that so your fault should have said no to those three big Mac's you had to eat