By Unlucky - 24/05/2010 00:22 - Australia

Today, I have both a cold and a period. Tomorrow, I will have a cold, my period and my wisdom teeth taken out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 450
You deserved it 3 798

Same thing different taste

Comments

you will be able to suck dick so well now!

TaterSalad187 5

the wisdom teeth thing sucks, but everything else is normal life bullshit. I wish there was a get over it button.

You should cancel your dental appt. until you're healthy. That totally sucks though, every girl on here feels your pain. :(

I can imagine somebody complaining about random shit and then somebody throw a staples button at their head to knock 'em out and then it says, "that was easy" :)

there's a chance you won't have a cold the next day...

In Soviet Russia wisdom teeth pull you!

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

cancel the apt and change dates. I really don't think you supposed to get um out while sick.

pseudolife 4

Yes, FYL! Reschedule your dentist appointment.

lillylove_fml 6

the day after tomorrow I'm getting hit by a car on my period while having a cold and I can't call 911 or speak because my mouth is numb fml

Reyo 2

Believe it or not, I'd much rathor be in your situation. My Wisdom teeth have started to come in and are impacting the shit out of my back teeth. The best part is my parents are too ******* cheap to have the surgery done now...WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP! Your situation will be gone within a week...mine won't. Somehow, they have it in their heads that a poor college student will be able to afford the $2000 faster than 2 middle class parents.

degrassilovur 0

damn that really sucks...!!

46: 2000$??? I don't remember well, but it cost me less than 100€ per tooth, and it was completely reimbursed by social security anyway. OP: you're not supposed to undergo surgery while sick...

HGab 0

they won't operate if you have a cold

lost a cold teeth and a period??? HOW THE FUXK DO YOU DO THAT????

That's what I was thinking, if you have a cold or flu, you are not supposed to get any type of shot!!! You might be put under anasthesia, or get a numbing solution. So this problem can be easily fixed, CANCEL THE APPOINTMENT!!

that sucks op.. I'm sorry youuuu! :(

Zpain777 0

To those suggesting she change the appointment: OP's in Australia and IF she's been on a waiting list for the dental hospital, she could wait months or years for another appointment - or else she'll have to pay for it herself since dental isn't covered by public health - the only ones who get to use the dental hospital are those with Health Care Cards - in other words, people who are poor. A lot of folks here can't afford dental care. I actually know a guy who literally took to his own mouth with pliers and removed his own tooth because he couldn't afford a dentist, but wasn't "poor enough" for a HCC. It's messed up.

TheBreaKer_fml 0

46, wtf 2000 for dental? mine didnt cost that much

lol this literally happened to me last week, WTF?!? my mouth still hurts like a bitch :(

That's roughly US$175.00 then? That's really cheap. OP's estimate is pretty much right on. Reimbursement? What's that? Meh. Not here. The whole dental system is a pretty lucrative racket, IMHO.

iamtwiggyme 0

yeah $2000 is about right. especially if op is going under anesthesia(sp?). mine cost almost that much.

TheBreaKer_fml 0

still 2000 is still too much, i dont know how much mine cost since dental plan covered it ^^

doood that's gonna suck, I hope they gave you loads of percocet... that's what my doc did and it was a lovely experience

I'll give u **** to mouth and call 911 for you after u get hit by the car.

13- I'm a guy and I say FYL... and u look completely different in the new pic

I hate our Health Care system somedays ....

If you are getting your wisdom teeth extracted, most likely the oral surgeon will use anesthesia to knock you out. If you have a cold or any type of virus, the surgery will be postponed. So have fun getting your wisdom teeth taken out next month instead :)

Well, shes obviously not going through menopause!!

And you can only eat cold stuff, too.

tokintot07 0

wellll at least you get it all over with at once

metalmaiden 0
xobarbienickkxo 4

omg that suckkks! midol anyone?

well with the pain killers they'll put you on you won't know or care. so be happy!

FYLDeep 25

Find a way to bleed out your ass. Then you won't have to worry about anyone asking you for sex at least. Well, unless they're crazy...

o_OrawrO_o 0

sucks for you . fyl indeed . buf since there's only 8, im putting YDI lmfao ;)

this is only something a girl would understand.... stay home in bed all day sweetie..

Totally, agree fyl op, the pain killers and antibiotics will clear up the tummy pain and the cold anyways, things are looking up, now go make someone cook you some soup or something. :D

So, tomorrow you are going to have your cold, your period, and your wisdom teeth removed?