By THANKS4theINFO - 23/05/2010 23:15 - United States

Today, I was watching a movie at my girlfriend's house with her and her parents. There was a part where a brother and sister kissed, so I said "where'd they come from, Alabama?" Today is also the day I found out my girlfriend's parents are from Alabama. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 929
You deserved it 38 710

Same thing different taste

Top comments

metalmaiden 0
Basballplaya16 4

well that should teach you to say arkansas next time.

Comments

20sassy 0

first ha... oh well sweet home alabama

Whatever, if they can't take a joke then that's their problem.

pseudolife 4

how did you not know where they (her parents) were from ? did you just start dating ?

shayyyyy 0

I'm guessing you just started dating still FYL hope thy weren't too offended

Allybuns 0

well #1your picture is attractivaley gross if you weren't so fat it would be sexy

8 is win. and OP, yea idk... fyl AND ydi? heh

YourEvilHero 12

maybe they took it as a joke and everyone laughed

are you one of those annoying people that talk during movies? my brother and mom are like that. they comment on everything. just learn to shut up.

43- that's the REAL issue here. hahah that annoys me SO much, especially when people repeat lines they thought were funny or say "did you see that?!". OP, don't ruin the movie, the you wont have to worry about this!

You couldn't say Kansas, Tennessee, or Ohio??

#1 was brave to be the 1st comment.. showing off all her fatness. ew...

PYLrulz 17

those busting on #1... the fat chicks have more class then you fools will ever have

sharpl916 0

to all fat chicks on fml: you srsly DO NOT need to show your profile pics.. PLEASE!!!

#80 Have some tact, please. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone said something mean to you...

00yoda4 0

اللعنة عليك أنا أكره الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية النكت

lol 8 is right. 1 needs to put a fake picture of Kim kardashian or something like that.

I dunno, about all the girls on here are skanks. pickin on a girl just to make yourself feel better, so immature.

chitown98766 0

haha mattizicy ur such a ****** wigger. little pussy u probly liv in some safe ass suburban place ur not gangsta.

I come from Alabama with a banjo on my knee. I'm gonna Louisiana, my true love for to see. oh susana, now don't you cry for meeee, cause I'm going to Alabama with a banjo on my knee!!!!!

(add on to end) and are also brother and sister. btw anti flood my ass

111, I agree with u. People should think before they comment on a picture when the person who is commenting on the picture doesn't even have a picture

FalsePretense 0

lol wow wigger you're wearing aeropostale get the **** out of here. stop posing

jaded_pragmatist 0
mattmalin11 0

********, I'M from Alabama! we're NOT idiot hillbilly bumpkins like some people assume..

briannabyrd 0

First off. You people aredumb as hell. Arkansas is the state that's had incest shit happen there.

laurenlyssa 0

dude i'm from alabama we dont do that stuff like marry or date ot kiss out relatives

aldotheapache 0

Alabama really isn't like that. I do make jokes about Alabama. even though it's a nice place, I like my native North better. i do sometimes feel out of place with my non-accented, liberal, agnostic self, but hey. it keeps things interesting.

doglover100 28
TaterSalad187 5
FYLDeep 25

They must be if they watch movies where the brother and sister kiss. Sorry, I hit reply by mistake.

TaterSalad187 5

Incest in the morning.……….........(ughhh anti flood)

#21- even tho u r a guy and I'm a girl, I wish my hair would be able to get as straight as urs... but I also kinda like my hair kinda as it is

Need a moment? Chew it over with twix!

ds10192 0

what would think of during the moment to aid the situation?

Hey #36, go **** yourself! No one's gonna do it for you, you dirty creeper.

45- Its sad that in this day and age a date = sex. Your comment was cute up until the end. And yes, it was semi creepy.

ms Jessie I wonder why anyone would forgo the date and go straight for the sex... perhaps with your bra hangin out for all the internet to see, no man feels the need for formalities. I'd go straight for the sex with a hoe like you.

Should i get water??? CUZ U GOT BURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People can have the pictures they choose to have. It doesn't involve you, and i'm sure Jessie doesn't care about your opinion. She gets ragged on enough for it. If she likes her picture, she should be able to have it without everyone bitching about it. Can't blame her for the Internet pedos nowadays.

SeedlessMe 13

Ok, no- while we of course can't Blame her for wanting to do it. she is just encouraging them and well, there's somethomg wrong that... Sorry MsJessie

20sassy 0

th twix thing was cute lol perfect for that comercial

7- your picture is quite disturbing...and what is exactly are you proud of, i wish to understand?!!

would you leave her alone?? damn why do people have the natural instinct to be mean? in my opinion I think she looks good

^ thank you! Based on her comments, she seems like a sweet girl. Better she be plump, healthy, and nice than anorexic and bitchy.

#94 Word! I can't stand it when people criticize how other people look. How other people look isn't the most important thing anyway, and most people criticize others just to make themselves feel superior.

i think n. 7 is a pretty girl! people like being mean to others on the Internet because it's sooo easy, but they don't realize how others could be hurt.

i agree with #100. besides, even if her pic is showing too much flesh for your liking its not really your business to complain, if it offends you that much here's a REALLY SIMPLE solution-try not looking at it. And just in general, don't insult people you don't know over the internet, it's not nice and as you don't know anything about them you're hardly in a position to have a proper contextually accurate argument...sigh...

PainIsAVirtue 4

Jer patents are brother and sister :P

bradmason 0

Haha YDI u stupid ****** lol domt even know where your girlfriends parents are from!

Well, it could be worse. Your girlfriend could be from New Jersey.

hahaha... aw well if they have a good sense of humour they would of laughed along with you.... but they musnt. hence why this is a fml... I'm sorry. :(

ScreamForCandy 0