By keenan - 19/09/2010 23:55 - United States

Today, I had to use my driver's license to convince the security guard at a game room that I was a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 021
You deserved it 5 189

Same thing different taste

Top comments

green_eyes124 0

umm then you need to change something sweetie , your hair? make up?

Comments

Schizomaniac 24

The commenting section was specifically designed so that everyone sees what everyone else is saying, and can comment when and where they please. Your analogy is pathetic and does not apply. Having a public conversation is not the same as having a conversation in public. You are making yourself look like an idiot. I wish Ignorance would come do what she does best, because your grammar is deplorable.

fullmetalshrimp 0

Lol that's horrible, but hey, you should probably do something about your appearance! Let's hope you don't have Beiber hair going on.

green_eyes124 0

It doesn't matter if you care or not. She has friends that will stick up for her. And if Eli hadn't been here to defend himself you would have had people commenting on his behalf. If you look back we've kind of given you a taste of your own medicine. Seems to me that you're pretty annoyed. How do you like it?

Schizomaniac 24

Dude, you lost like an hour ago. It's over. Give up.

green_eyes124 0

My personal life is none of your business but thanks for caring : )

Phoenix1023 3

I don't see why she should change at all. What's the point? The guy was probably just being a dick. RentaCops do that on a regular basis to make themselves feel more authoratative.

jackygirl2 0
christian50 0

he just wanted to see if you were old enough for him to hit on you