By Lady of Sorrows - 31/01/2009 20:26 - United States

Today, I just went to the bathroom and someone thought I was a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 030
You deserved it 3 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yup, when my hair was really short, I went to my cousin's hockey game and a woman was like, "JACKIE (my cousin) WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE WITH A BOY?!" and my cousin was just like "....this is my GIRL cousin." look on the lady's face was priceless.

xxScarletxx 3

That's so sad...:( When I was younger, I had my hair in a boy cut and this little kindergardener came up to me and said "Are you a boy or a girl?"

Comments

You have that short haircut because you don't want to be feminine. Either embrace that and all that comes with it, or grow your hair out.

FlickMyBean 0

Don't cut your hair so short, and shave your face.

Yup, when my hair was really short, I went to my cousin's hockey game and a woman was like, "JACKIE (my cousin) WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE WITH A BOY?!" and my cousin was just like "....this is my GIRL cousin." look on the lady's face was priceless.

I get that alot from my grandmother "Kenny(my dad), who is that boy in the car" "Um...Your granddaughter." But I've never been mistaken for a boy...in a bathroom.

were you standing up to pee? that might explain it :P

FOBpeteyisgay 0

ewwww that hapens to mi hermanita and you deserve it for being ugly

port5 0

he'll I have a friend that had three TEACHERS call her a guy and by now she barely cares. YDI for being a sensitive pussy.

port5 0

I meant hell, this autocorrect system is pissing me off