By love4cheese1197 - 02/08/2019 20:00

Today, I had to listen to my best friend explain how to properly unstick one's balls from one's leg. I'm a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 429
You deserved it 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And just what IS the proper technique? Asking for a friend....

Very considerate of him. Now you know how to handle things if somebody's balls should stick to your leg by accident. I personally am not aware of the technical aspects of removing sticky balls from legs - I suppose I will have to add that to a long list of skills I never needed to acquire - so if you could give a few hints it would be appreciated.

Comments

Mooglefox 23

I bet that had to be an every interesting lesson.

And just what IS the proper technique? Asking for a friend....

Very considerate of him. Now you know how to handle things if somebody's balls should stick to your leg by accident. I personally am not aware of the technical aspects of removing sticky balls from legs - I suppose I will have to add that to a long list of skills I never needed to acquire - so if you could give a few hints it would be appreciated.

HOW DARE YOU KEEP SUCH VALUABLE INFORMATION FROM US!

Pay attention that is VERY important information.

Wadlaen 23

Well, you never know when you're gonna need that kind of knowledge...

Is it better than using a spatula? No one likes pubes in their pancakes or burgers.

I had a friend in high school that would demonstrate this at the lunch table. Free of charge and without anyone asking. He also undid his pants on a couple of occasions too.

Now you just need to tell all of your girlfriends, and they can tell theirs, and on and on, so that they can point it out and tell everyone when they see him doing it.

This is a great opportunity to talk about your stinky boob sweat.