By anonymous - 27/01/2010 20:33 - United States

Today, I had to explain to my boyfriend that the reason I don't want to stay overnight at his house is because I still occasionally wet the bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 937
You deserved it 8 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iheartyoux96 0

its not OP's fault, some people really cant control it...

Comments

myktm 0

I wet the bed too and I'm 14 my mom won't do ANY thing about it. and two of my causins still wet the bed and they r both teenagers too.

yeah my cosuin just recently stopped wetting himself like a year ago except he was 12

sterl13 0

wow f all the unpottytrainded

pottytrained does not = not a bedwetter. Bedwetting has absolutely NOTHING to do with being potty trained. Being potty trained just indicates going to the actual restroom when you feel the urges. Has nothing to do with accidentally wetting the bed. Some people have this problem, apparently it's somewhat common(?). It's like farting, but ... well, wet and a bit more embarrassing. It's fairly common in women who typically have smaller bladders than men anyway. There is medication and treatment, otherwise wearing Depends can help at least contain the mess.

Have you heard about iPad? iPad is the revoutionary new breakthrough from apple. Ask your Dr about iPad today.

#12 You should try to get to the doctor without involving your mother. I think your mother is being horribly unfair in not wanting to help you find a way to solve the problem. It's not something you should just have to live with.

Is this guy your boyfriend? http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/3500030

LOL ^^win!^^ Would be funny if he was actually your boyfriend.

lol, I was just gonna say, I remember a dude complaining about having a bedwetter girlfriend. I wet the bed nearly every night until I turned 17 and it SUCKS. I hope you get out of it really soon.

It was the same with me. Around the age of 16 I stopped wetting the bed. Maybe it has something to do with puberty.

I`m sorry for you. Don`t drink anything after 7 o`clock, maybe that`ll help!

Actually it does. I have a limit of drink at least 8 pints of water per day equally spread and no drinking after 6pm. It works.. I still wet the bed sometimes too :/

ensemble_coeur 0

ew, that's awful. have you seen a doctor about that yet?

imchanel 0

that sucks. maybe you should secretly wear a diaper? lol

lortay2468_fml 0
xlostwithoutu 0

This exact FML has been posted before from the boyfriend's perspective. So much for FML rejecting stories on the basis that a similar one exists. Bad moderation is bad.

I wonder if this comment is going to get moderated.

MadiAyyDeezy 0

it's a different color than the other comments..hm.

AHAHAHAHA it was moderated for not complying with the rules. One of the rules is 'don't cry fake'. Nice to see discretion being used here, well done.

Moderators, you either need to grow up or enforce ALL of the rules, & reject or accept FMLs fairly. This is just making you look childish.