By Amk - 28/04/2017 07:00 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I was so nervous about a medical exam I was about to take, that I misspelled my own first name. It only has three letters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 656
You deserved it 573

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's to be nervous about? Worst case is they don't find what's wrong, that's not so bad. They could find a break, or conclude you're unhurt and merely soft, but those aren't bad either.

Comments

I was relieved to see that you are a patient about to get a diagnostic exam. At first, I thought you were a medical student. If nerves make you screw up so badly, I wouldn't want you doing my vasectomy!

What's to be nervous about? Worst case is they don't find what's wrong, that's not so bad. They could find a break, or conclude you're unhurt and merely soft, but those aren't bad either.

whatshername?! 39

Once I even wrote the wrong name on the test... You are not the only one ;-)

Doctors are supposed to have bad handwriting, not bad spelling!

I have done that. My name is also Amy. :-/

İts funny cause it says amk. Türkler anlayacaktır.

RedPillSucks 31

Damn it Bob, you spelled your name backwards again.

During my mom's passing, while we were starting to sort her affairs I, somehow, adopted my sister's married name in court documents.

urafaguette 3

Well, did you study for the medical exam? If you didn't study, you had every reason to be nervous!