By :( - 27/01/2014 22:31 - Algeria

Today, I woke up after a night out partying only to find I'd wet the bed. I was so ashamed that I rolled my girlfriend into it to avoid taking the blame. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 266
You deserved it 62 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You're a jerk. Next time own up to your own messes.

Comments

jman26 11

Correction: his gf was pissed!

OP should of told her. If she really loves you, she might not be that mad. Maybe a little disappointed though.

I'd go bat shit crazy at my boyfriend if he ever did that to me . I'd maybe have a laugh at the fact he wet his bed coz it happens (very rarely) , but rolling me into his wet pile will wake the devil inside of me . Be a man and do the right thing

I don't get why people feel the need to turn every FML about relationships into an advice column..

What if she actually did it then rolled you into to avoid the blame and now you're doing the same to her.

What if they both passed out and Mike Tyson was the one who pissed on the bed and decided to make a clean getaway?

Plot Twist: She pissed the bed and rolled you into it before you woke up.

incoherentrmblr 21

I wonder who's going to clean the sheets...

I'm hoping to see a follow-up like from his girlfriend like today my boyfriend rolled me in to his own piss

Right. That's mortifying for anyone without company but to think you pissed in your boyfriend's bed would have me embarrassed beyond words.

I feel like she's gonna realize when her panties aren't wet, just the bed... unless she sleeps naked.

Incoming "Today I woke up to find that I wet the bed, although my underwear was completely dry. My boyfriend swears he doesn't know what's going on. FML"

Wouldn't her underwear soak up his urine from the wet bed? That's one of the more disgusting things I've written for a while. Yuck.

That's a shame, OP. A real man will take the blame for it. It's okay... sort of.

StillUsesMyspace 22

looks like OP is taking his piss fetish to a whole new level......

A friend of me once did the same thing to a one night stand he had over in his house. He blamed it all on her and made her pay for new bed sheets and for washing the mattress. So to all you people who think that what the OP did is the lowest you can go, you can always go lower. OP is still a coward though

Ok, I can see trying to blame it on the other person in bed, even as horrible as it is. But to then make them pay for new sheets and to have the mattress cleaned. That is beyond words horrible! I would straight up punch a mofo in the throat if they tried to do that to me.

You're a jerk. Next time own up to your own messes.

colton_colton 49

He needs to grow a pair and man up

That's just wrong. Both the pissing on the bed part and the rolling your girlfriend over it one.

buttcramp 21

Exactly! OP, wouldn't you rather feel embarrassed than make your girlfriend feel that way? Plus, it's bad enough being in your own urine but being in someone else's is just disgusting! You could of been a man and immediately woke her and said "Something spilled! I didn't want you to sleep in the wet spot so let me take care of this, baby. I'm sorry." if you were really that ashamed! it's still not the truth but this way you would be taking the blame and not embarrassing yourself or her! My guess is you're partying too hard if you piss yourself in your sleep to begin with.. and if your girl doesn't wake up from being flipped over and onto wetness.

Learn to take the blame for your own actions.

First of all, I hope your girlfriend doesn't freak out for your stupid actions. Second, YDI

mmyoung979 14

Third, you're the fourth comment.

oj101 33

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

That joke has already been made on this FML. Twice.

**** your girlfriends life for having to think she did it. You're an ass.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway