By Anonymous - 13/12/2011 20:26 - United States

Today, I had to convince my girlfriend that, no matter how much she makes herself burp, she won't lose any weight. She still doesn't understand why. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 385
You deserved it 3 954

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bargarlm 2

So she thinks she's full of air? That makes sense, sounds like she's an airhead....

Comments

Please dont delete my comment I was tempted to do it!

I am at a loss for words. I'm sure you were at first too FYL op

davidisbeast 12

Convenient & cheap solution to put off that weight!

So you didn't convince her. You TRIED... This can't be the first time your girlfriend's stupidity has come to light, you should know what you're dealing with.

ReesesPuffs 0
Jellyrollz 0

This is funny because i'm pooping right now

I think she just didn't get my joke, and was trying to prove a point.

103- Judging from your facial expression in your lovely photo, I wouldn't doubt it.

#81 Why did you put a period at the end of a question.

If you saw that as me copying you, then I apologize, I'll try and find something unused next time. :)

Thanks TheIsland. In just one comment you have been able to make me feel completely violated. Here come the male anatomy apocalypse night terrors. O_O

Definetly a female. Just one who enjoys Consuela. :)

xk75 4

So she's a dumbass AND a fatass? Got yourself a keeper OP.....

StillSinging9594 0

I'm pretty sure the person is calling her a fatass because she feels the need to go on a strange diet to lose weight... Not because she burps.

Charlie and his grandpa did it the whole time they were in Willie Wonka'a bubble room. Look how skinny they are.

That's where she got the idea! I thought maybe she was confused about bulimia.

They were skinny before the burping. So ha, jokes on you.

Jenny Craig aint got shit on the new belching diet.

flockz 19

tell her that everytime she gives you a *******, you lose weight, and that this is the only method that works for you.

MistaBlista 9
flockz 19

or if you're not fat, you could just say that it helps build more muscle. technically you wouldn't be lying, well at least i wouldn't be. everytime i ******, i flip a car. great strength builder.

I would normally ask for video proof, but in this particular case, I'll decline. |the kid|