Thanks Karen

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 15:30 - United States - Gloucester

Today, I was taking a customer's order, when she said she'd better go for a salad, because she was getting fat. She was actually very slim, so I told her she wasn't fat at all. She took one look at me and snorted "Yeah, not compared to you, that's for sure." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 674
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She needs new brain cells to go with that salad. Her sour attitude will eventually get back at her! I give it 5 years!

Comments

She needs new brain cells to go with that salad. Her sour attitude will eventually get back at her! I give it 5 years!

I think she needs lard dumped on her food. Do it, OP.

JMichael 25

More like a side of bitch. Make sure you super bitch size that for her.

TheDevilWearsJoe 8

Why 5 years? She'll be talking to the hand very very soon.

Drench the salad in fatty oil high calorie oil make the calorie count really high

What I hate is people that are so mean, even when they get compliments.

23lf 16

"Today, some fat bitch told me I was skinny. FML"

I'm sorry. People can be cruel. Don't worry about that customer, hopefully you won't let that comment get to you because her opinion doesn't matter :)

Ignore the anorexic asshole. She probably thinks eating half an olive makes you fat. You're probably actually normal and good looking.

I agree, however please don't use anorexic as an insult.

Using a very real psychological disorder against someone is disgusting, and regardless of how she treated OP, the use of that word in #6's comment was an insult, and a definitely uncalled for one at that.

Oh go cry from a soapbox somewhere else. Jesus, politically correct ***** everywhere these days.

Lil_Red777 21

It does sound like she has an eating disorder. So who knows.

Sounds more like she's a snobby attention *****...

#51 Or maybe she's like a large portion of the female population obsessed with being 'thin'. I hear it all the time from people who are about a size 8.

What a bitch. I wouldn't have even told her she wasn't fat just because she was fishing for compliments.

It's so upsetting when that happens. You try to give a compliment and people **** you over. Cheers OP that lady is just a bitch.

I guess she's never seen "Waiting." Be sure to give her the special salad dressing.