By Face_loser - 24/11/2009 08:11 - United States

Today, I had to break up with my girlfriend on her request because she "didn't have the heart to do it." Within twenty minutes I'd received 4 calls from mutual friends, including my best friend, telling me what a jerk I am. And one from my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 439
You deserved it 5 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1,2,3; why are you calling him a jerk?! Would you continue your relationship if you knew your girl/boyfriend didn't want to be with you anymore but was too much of a chicken to break up with you? I think not. She's the bitch here.

hanic101 0

Wow what a bitch. I say it's a good thing u dumped her.

Comments

Wow, if the bitch isn't mature enough to swallow her pride, and end the relationship herself, then she's clearly not mature enough to even be in a relationship. U deserve a better woman anyway!

And if she can't swallow her pride, what ELSE can't she swallow? Better off without her, I say...

And you did it??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? You're a bigger moron than she is. YDI.

Yeah, good job there. Idiot. Like most women, she clearly wanted to make you look like the ass as much as possible, on top of causing you emotional pain. Afterall, no matter what religion or mythology you look at, women are the root of all evil.

lmfao :d its cool when girls do that to guys xD :p foolish!

i would have said no and wait for her balls to drop and break up with op

starberries 0

No, you didn't have to do that. You chose to. You could have said no.

I'm sorry OP I've had to do the same thing. it's hard, but is the gentlemen thing to do and shows that you actually cared enough about her to not make her do it. I felt FML afterwards too. Hope things get better! ^_^

Glad to see you aren't dating an idiot anymore.