By Face_loser - 24/11/2009 08:11 - United States

Today, I had to break up with my girlfriend on her request because she "didn't have the heart to do it." Within twenty minutes I'd received 4 calls from mutual friends, including my best friend, telling me what a jerk I am. And one from my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 438
You deserved it 5 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1,2,3; why are you calling him a jerk?! Would you continue your relationship if you knew your girl/boyfriend didn't want to be with you anymore but was too much of a chicken to break up with you? I think not. She's the bitch here.

hanic101 0

Wow what a bitch. I say it's a good thing u dumped her.

Comments

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, shes a bitch

driedpeaches 0

If she asked you to break up with her, here's a little clue. She still broke up with you. Just like that puppet on the guys hand doesn't really talk, it's the guy calling you a retard.

That. It's not like she was 'officially' broken up with out of the blue...she did effectively end the relationship. Although this relationship sounds more like a joke to me, as do the people who are now calling him a jerk.

I would have said 'no'. if she's not woman enough to break up herself, she's far too immature. I would have continued the relationship until she took responsiblity. sucks man, I'm sorry to heat that.

both of you are wussies and are both too immature to be in a committed relationship to begin with!

bad times OP. get a girl with a backbone next time :/

Just tell everyone the story and let everyone come up with there own conclusion of what happened. The people who know you will kno that your telling the truth... Unless you make lying a habit.

You deserve it for enabling her to be spineless.

You kinda deserved that one. When she asked you to break up with her because she didn't have 'the heart to do it' it was already over knowing that she didn't want to be with you anymore in that way. You didn't needed to break up with her again.

perstephane 4

A few possibilities: 1) She was too chicken to do it, in which case you did both of you a huge favor by agreeing to her request. In a relationship, you need to be able to take a stand - even if it's just to end it. 2) She was testing you, in which case she's an idiot and you're better off - no matter how much crap you take. 3) She wanted to have her cake and eat it too (get rid of you AND get all the sympathy from everyone) in which case she's an attention whoring idiot and you're better off. Whatever the case may be, you came out on the winning end here. F the life of whoever ends up with her next...