By Face_loser - 24/11/2009 08:11 - United States

Today, I had to break up with my girlfriend on her request because she "didn't have the heart to do it." Within twenty minutes I'd received 4 calls from mutual friends, including my best friend, telling me what a jerk I am. And one from my mom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 439
You deserved it 5 240

Same thing different taste

Top comments

#1,2,3; why are you calling him a jerk?! Would you continue your relationship if you knew your girl/boyfriend didn't want to be with you anymore but was too much of a chicken to break up with you? I think not. She's the bitch here.

hanic101 0

Wow what a bitch. I say it's a good thing u dumped her.

Comments

I mean, you kinda DI because u knew she was being a jerk and wanted to break uo with you; so u were being NICE o a girl who was being a JERK to you... EDIT: Nevermind, you totaly deserved it

i don't understand. is there some formal declaration that needs to be made for a breakup to be official? She did break up with the OP. That's the whole story. SHe clearly had the heart to do it. She did it. did the OP need to call her back and confirm? I honestly do not understand this at all.

Actually, asking you to break up with her was her way of telling you that the two of your were breaking up. She broke up with you, not the other way around. Tell your friends that she's lying... because she is, doofus, and she's lying to herself if she doesn't believe that's true.

Actually, it was very likely a test she put him through, and he failed. But OP sounds like an emotional douche and therefore doesn't deserve a partner.

Tell them all about what a little pussy she is. Oh, and what blastvortex (31) said.

Wow how old is she like 12? Who does that?

SupaSwaggin 0

ugh, I remember when that crap would happen. then everybody grew up. now we just don't give a shit about who breaks up with who.

Brooklynxman 0
vynns 0

You're better off without her if she's gonna be such a lying whiny bitch about the r/s.

And that's why eleven year old kids shouldn't date : /