By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 754
You deserved it 1 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Aaaaaah hahaha. Sorry. That sucks, but it's funny.

notsoperky 0

Yeah so I agree with someone above (I forget the comment number). That girl either IS pregnant, or WILL be pregnant eventually... so if she ever comes up to you... get a paternity test, just in case!

HAAAAAHHAAHHA DATZ THE FUNNIEST SHIT ON THIS SITE LMAO SUX 4 UUUU AHAHHHHA U GON BE A DADDY BOY!

ktl_fml 0

sorry man, but if you were sober enough to remember this, you can't use being drunk as an excuse for your stupidity.

if you don't want a kid, don't ****. that simple.

Why in god's name have only two people mentioned STDs?! Let me spell it out for you. Honey, herpes is the gift that keeps on giving! For. The. Rest. Of. Your. Life. You could get hepatitis. Everyone knows jaundice is sexy. Of course, there's HIV/AIDS. 1 in 4 people has HPV, also incurable. That could give you recurring genital warts that you'll have to get frozen off repeatedly - or even more fun, you could spread HPV around, being the cause of cervical CANCER to your hookups. You can't get rid of ANY of those!!! Not to mention the other fun ones that you can get rid of: Scabies, Crabs, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Trichomonas. Maybe she won't get pregnant, but without a doubt nothing you can do would ever stop the burning reminder of the herpes virus. Nothing.

halfpint 0

Not to mention the STDs you need to keep an eye out for, seeing how some dont have any signs or symptoms for up to 6 months, now if she is pregnant, I feel terrible for that child, what with being cursed with two irresponsible parents. WRAP IT BEFORE YOU TAP IT DUDE!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway