By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 759
You deserved it 1 751

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

Bruh, why would you ever have unprotected sex with someone you don't know?! Forget getting her pregnant, thats one of the BEST case scenarios! Have you ever heard of AIDS? Herpes? Come on, man...

Do people not understand that there are worse things that could be the outcome of sex? Like um maybe death by AIDS or raging Herpes? SMH. And god will somehow grant you douche bags a kid.

Scalfin 0

I'm guessing this guy is from an abstinence only school, so he was taught that condoms increase the likelihood of pregnancy. But dude, you really should press charges. She raped you.

idiot. ohhhh... idiot. you deserved that batshit lunatic girl. whatever happened to horny teenage boys walking around with condoms in their wallets. if you wanna stick that dick somewhere and NOT GET AN STI AND NOT HAVE A BABY, be ready with a condom, or else you're not allowed to play. that's YOUR sperm that YOU PHYSICALLY PUT IN HER BODY. you can't make her give it up now, besides talking things out and hoping she understands... but hey, we all know she's crazy, so good luck with the talking.

TBR 0

Wow stupidity. but as a few people on here have said it seems this may have been her attempt at a joke, She is probably actually on the pill. For all those worried about stds he wasn't so why should, besides most people at least those who know they have stds would be unlikely to take a risk in spreading it on.

Pullout method doesn't work anyway. Idiot. Use goddamn condoms.

basketballbabee 0

1. Pull-out doesnt work! 2. Thats one crazy ass girl 3. CONDOM?! 4. STDs?! 5. Have fun being a daddy.