No kinkshaming, but come on…

By Anonymous - 22/08/2022 06:00

Spicy
Today, my date threw me out because I wouldn’t hit her in the face to really get her excited. I offered to spank her butt if she really wanted to be hit, but she wanted me to beat her until she had bruises and could taste blood. The girl had issues, so I was happy to be thrown out to be honest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 864
You deserved it 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's a trap! If you did that, she could really have you by the balls.

Why wasn’t this discussed in advance? Any kink, no matter how out there, should he ironed out first.

Comments

It's a trap! If you did that, she could really have you by the balls.

If it be a kinky stuff then that would have been talked through, after all being sexually dominated is great if its your thing as the slave holds the power. But if this was sudden, I would report this just in case she comes back saying domestic violence. On other hand I broke of my engagement because he didn't hit me, I just couldn't imagine my life with vanilla sex when I wanted ropes, slaps and whips, I don't go as far as tasting blood, but hearing colours and seeing sound is close It's probably not something to do during the date, but then again how else to you discuss it before date? After three months together? What's the safe word, what are the consequences? What triggered her, was she looking for a victim, or to become a victim?

The shit you have to deal with when you date a female MMA fighter

Why wasn’t this discussed in advance? Any kink, no matter how out there, should he ironed out first.

“Don’t stick your dick in crazy.” Is a motto to live by.

I concur. Sometimes the risk outweighs the "reward."