By RC3Welly - 09/03/2012 22:58 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn't have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled, "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" I couldn't get out in time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 754
You deserved it 1 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pull out method doesn't work. You're ****** for life.

Comments

wow what a BITCH!!!! not gonna lie, i laughed out loud at this, but that sucks dude i'm sorry never go without a condom though =

kagome_eb 0

idiot drunk sex is pointless, you don't even remember the feeling when your sober. you always regret it.

Liveanotherday 0

Pullin out works if you aren't about to climax, if you pull just to climax then yeah...it won't work. Or she could go nutso on you and well, guess you know that...

ugh abstinence only sex Ed! so much false information. pulling out, or coitus interuptus, is the oldest form of birth control in existence, it is done when the man can no longer postpone ejaculation (the point of no return) if done correctly every time it is up to 96% effective (lowered to 85% If not done correctly every time) in fact, some men can ****** without ejaculating, and ejaculation comes separately, so your comment is absolutely FALSE.

See kids that's why you need to have anal or oral sex, no babies.

damnthatsuck 0

you do realize you can still get pregnant by anal sex right?

lol you cannot get pregnant from anal sex! what are you an idiot?

@995: That is one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

#1048, you have obviously never heard of the TRUE UTTER DETERMINATION a sperm has. It IS possible yo impregnate a woman from anal sex. The sperm gets out of the rectum, travels along a little passageway that seemingly connects the anus to the ******, it enters the ******, and boom, you have got yourself someone who shouldn't be aborted after all that (no pun intended) shit they went through.

dirtbiker219 0

u could get pregnant IF it just so HAPPENS to drip down ^ ^ ^ oh no

There's a new thing called a CONDOM, all the cool kids are using it. Think about it. Also, you better pray to the gods that she's only pregnant and not sick with some random STD, or worse HIV. If I were you I'll go check myself, and next time don't be so stupid.

vtuggle 0

Yeah, that doesn't work, either.

And that's what you get for having unprotected sex with people you barely know. I hope for your sake she isn't pregnant though.

TheNameless_fml 0

Yeah, I was thinking the same as #12: that she's probably on the pill and wanted to freak you out. If not, then that sucks, but maybe it'll teach you not to have unprotected sex with strangers like a moron.

curious_missy 1

haha...#49, clear wrap???? hahahahha wow!!!! that would feel sooooo weird for the chick tho! And dummie, dummie!!!! why would you go around without a condom in your pocket/wallet!? I always checked my guy friends' wallets just to mess with them!!! I am proud to say they all had condoms :D And so did I...and I'm a chick!

missoops 21

I am sorry to say, sir, but using the pullout method for birth control is f***ing stupid.