By ilovemybrother - 28/10/2009 00:29 - United States

Today, I got on my computer and saw my little brother had left his myspace page up with a message between him and his friend. They were talking about a plan to basically humiliate me in any way possible. It was called "Operation: Fat Cow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 040
You deserved it 4 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's mature. But at least you know now, and you can take preemptive strikes.

AndelleRae 9

No one deserves to be humiliated or treated like shit. Who cares what the OP looks like? She found out her little brother is a douche bag who spends his free time devising plans to humiliate her. That would suck for anyone. Younger siblings can be major assholes, so I'm fairly certain that her little brother isn't pulling this stuff because she's fat.

Comments

skyeyez9 24

that's ok just launch: "Operation ima change your myspace password and write very gay things in brother's blog and post his embarassing secrets on his myspace page."

perdix 29

As if the world doesn't already know you are a fat cow? I guess your brother and his friend could reach out to the blind community and tell them of your bloated bovinity so they can know what anyone with normal vision can see instantly.

U ppl r mean!!! Damn! I mean really, he's a younger brother of course he's gonna do everything in his power to annoy/humiliate his siblings. Jeez people if ur assuming the OP is fat just because of this post then you obviously don't have younger siblings or aren't one yourself.

Operation: Fat Cow instantly reminded me of Everwood

Sparkiee93 3

Well now you know and you can hit the little bitch back x10 as hard. Does he have a cat? Kill it. Does he have a girlfriend? Kill it. No but like chop off his girlfriends ponytail then flush it down your brothers toilet. Spread a gay rumor at his school then come home and out him to your parents the same day. If your brother is old enough to drive take a fresh dead dog (don't ask where you find one, not my problem, roadkill could word) and put a leash and collar on it and you shove the animal under his car and tightly tie the leash to the bumper so he doesn't notice it then when he starts driving and he looks like a mega asshole and could even go to prison. Cover his head in Nair while he sleeps, (when one of his buds sleep over to make sure YOU are not suspected by the rents). Spread rumors to all the kids that your brother is a racist and make up some BS story about shit he says about Black/Hispanic/Asian people. (Remember NOT to get caught by your parents and to stay on their good side!) Make the little fuckheads life a living hell until one of you move out.

lmmmr 0

You are a terrible person with way too much time on your hands.

Agreed with #34 but I still found it quite funny :P OP, I almost know how you feel. My little brother sometimes decides to come and annoy me when he is bored and he spreads all sorts of things about me to everyone. Little brothers are the worst :/ and no, it doesn't make you a fat cow, that's what he thinks you are and little brothers almost always say the worst and exaggerate things. I suggest: PREvenge Muhahaha *laughs evilly*

Sparkiee93 3

34 - Pft jealous. In my own defence I love my little own brothers and would never do anything to hurt them and I'll probobly have to raise my favorite brother for the rest of my life since he will never speak or function normally. It's the little bastards like OPs bro who need their damn necks rung.

Just spread a rumor that he's gay. It's probably true, I mean, he DOES still use Myspace...

fakkumairaifu 14

Your username is heartwarming. Now get that little bastard back, but good.