By ilovemybrother - 28/10/2009 00:29 - United States

Today, I got on my computer and saw my little brother had left his myspace page up with a message between him and his friend. They were talking about a plan to basically humiliate me in any way possible. It was called "Operation: Fat Cow." FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 040
You deserved it 4 746

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's mature. But at least you know now, and you can take preemptive strikes.

AndelleRae 9

No one deserves to be humiliated or treated like shit. Who cares what the OP looks like? She found out her little brother is a douche bag who spends his free time devising plans to humiliate her. That would suck for anyone. Younger siblings can be major assholes, so I'm fairly certain that her little brother isn't pulling this stuff because she's fat.

Comments

Mulada 0

Keep yo' pimp hand strong! Seriously, deck the little shit and then kick his friend's ass.

around_the_world 0

*shrugs* lock down your computer. When he asks for access say ...'no'. When your parents ask you why you locked your brother out...Tell Them.

kubes89 0

from my personal experience big sisters = total bitches

well at least it's your brother and not someone else. chaange his password.

Just disown him. He wants to use your computer, Nope. Needs a ride to the Mall, Nope. Needs a kidney, Nope.

Wow, they have no life. You should've changed his password to something else and hack into it and do some crazy shit to his Myspace page instead.

wow sucks whenever someone forgets to log out of their myspace I always change their orientation to "gay" and religion to "Wiccan" :)

cucumberfabulous 7

That's boring! What you really gotta do when someone leaves their MySpace open is changed EVERYTHING... about me, who i'd like to me.... and I mean everything.. They probably wouldn't even notice unless they look at their MySpace all the time.... but my little brother didn't until after a while.

What's wrong with being Wiccan? I am.

myspace sucks. facebook's cool (Y) , lol jokes.