By Simms - 14/03/2012 02:32 - United States

Today, I got back to work at my hospital after some sick leave. The first jackass to waste my time was a guy with leg lacerations. This, he claimed, was because he tried to break a samurai sword over his leg as part of a bet. It's day one and already I want to kill myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 525
You deserved it 6 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All part of the business. Just be glad that you're far smarter than he is.

Comments

It doesn't matter how dumb the reason is for his injury. He is injured. It's your job to help him, not judge him.

They are very much so wasting OPs time. Dumb ***** like that jack off come in all the time when they could be treating someone that had an accident or serious medical issue. Your legs aren't made of steel & impenetrable forces, people need to get real.

People that talk about their Job like you should be on an abuse registry. Whether you include a name or not posting that here is still violation of HIPPA. Be glad I do not know your name or where you are. If I did you would be in jail right now.

dominic1221 6

Woww... you really don't know how HIPAA works do you? I mean, you can't even spell it correctly, so....

fmaon06 10

If this is a HIPAA breach you're going to have to report all of the medical blogs online EVER.

SLEinTN 7

You are an idiot! I think it is funny how you think that this person could be arrested when absolutely no personal information was given and even funnier that you put down the wrong acronym for HIPAA. Also, that you think the person would be arrested for a HIPAA violation since it doesn't work that way. Shit for brains!

isis_morrigan 18

It's not a violation of HIPPA, no names, no locations, no distinguishing factors at all.

Waste your time? Excuse me, where is it you work again - a HOSPITAL? The sole purpose of which is to assist the sick, injured, and otherwise medically needy? Please remove yourself.

fentron 3

Take his samurai sword and kill him instead?

Shut up and quit then. At least you have a job. Why are you a doctor if you don't want to help people.

perdix 29

If he brought in the Samurai sword, you could have done a nice harakiri right in front of him. That would teach that dumbass a lesson about wasting people's time he won't soon forget.

MsMel 0

I hope your not a doctor cuz you wasted your time in school if you hate your job. most people would love to make as much money as you and your complaining about a guy being hurt over something he did himself. regardless hes hurt and you fix hurt people. you chose that so hopefully your not an idiot anymore and just do your job.

I would have jammed my finger on the wound and asked, Does it hurt here? How about when I do this!!???