By Simms - 14/03/2012 02:32 - United States

Today, I got back to work at my hospital after some sick leave. The first jackass to waste my time was a guy with leg lacerations. This, he claimed, was because he tried to break a samurai sword over his leg as part of a bet. It's day one and already I want to kill myself. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 525
You deserved it 6 464

Same thing different taste

Top comments

All part of the business. Just be glad that you're far smarter than he is.

Comments

robert76 5

Waste your time? What? Did you expect him to bleed out instead of bother you and your precious time? Why are you even in the medical profession? Good luck finding a job in any field where you don't have to fix somebody else's mistake, much less the medical field which is mostly doing so. I've never seen a more obvious YDI than this one.

skyeyez9 24

I have two neighbors who are ER physicians at different hospitals. The stories they tell! Lately, alot of people have been Coming in with meth burns. Then claim they were burned by their lawnmower exploding on them as they were cutting their lawn.....at 2 am.

Iknoweverything 29

If there weren't idiots in the world, there wouldn't be enough patients to keep hospitals running. Let's face it, idiots give them more than half their business! Thank them for making sure you have a job!

Llamacod 11

Thanks doc for telling those who seem to think an ER is first come first serve the way it really works.

jester613 2

Get a new job if you cant handle idiots. Remember stupid people keep keep you employed since they account for 90% of a hospitals business

IsMyWenieHard 0

Your ****** stupid OP you work at a hospital!!!! It's not a waste of time it's your job you piece of shit

hateevryone 14

Shouldn't you be used to things like that?

skyeyez9 24

A teen who used to bully me every damn day when I was a kid had a karma experience. He was trying to build a massive firecracker, and ended up blowing his left hand off and 4 fingers off of his right hand. He was sent to the ER while paramedics looked for his fingers. They were too burned to be reattached. From Then on, he was the one bullied and made fun of due to his injuries and stupidity. Maybe he is related to the samurai sword jackass.

Glad I'm not you're patient. You're definitely in the wrong profession.

That idiot's insurance pays your wages, dear American, be glad of him.