By Noname - 12/03/2009 09:06 - United States

Today, I got a text message. My phone was sitting on the edge of the bed and set on vibrate, so it fell off. I reached down to grab my phone and fell off the bed. My macbook landed on top of me. I fractured my arm and broke my laptop to read a text from facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 266
You deserved it 21 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raven_fml 0

Yet another reason to hate facebook.

First of all: Don’t post any comments which could negatively influence on the veracity of a FML or even on the anecdote’s potential to be a FML. Don’t ruin others pleasure. [That is in the posting rules, in case you haven't read them.] Secondly, I have also done far less with a laptop than drop it from a bed to have it stop working, so that definitely could happen. And, it doesn't matter how big the fall is or how hard it is, so much as HOW they fall, so someone could very easily break their arm falling off of their bed, especially if their arm was reached out to pick up a cell phone.

Comments

You deserve it for being too lazy to get your Macbook off your lap and your ass off your bed.

I always knew Facebook was teh evil. D:

LOLOLOLOL suck shit broke you mac book you deserved it macs are gay so am i i like men lo0ol

badluck7_fml 0

My MacBook fell on my head/face the other day. I feel your pain.

0 3

AHH that's horrible! Laptop's have a higher chance of breaking while they're running because the hard drive is spinning. If an impact causes the head to collide with the disc then BAM dead computer.

@11 - now that's just random and offensive. And immature. About #47 - the MacBooks lock the hard drive if they fall. 95% chance that something else must have broken.

You deserved it. This is what you get for not being able to step away from the internet for even a minute and join the real world. Facebook is great, and fun, but not meant to absorb your life.

are you on a bunkbed? because macbooks are pretty indestructible haha. i'm sorry though i lol'd but that sucks

haha yeah that sucks...how freakin high is your bed?? lol its gotta be quite a fall to not only fracture your arm but bundle your laptop too