By Noname - 12/03/2009 09:06 - United States

Today, I got a text message. My phone was sitting on the edge of the bed and set on vibrate, so it fell off. I reached down to grab my phone and fell off the bed. My macbook landed on top of me. I fractured my arm and broke my laptop to read a text from facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 266
You deserved it 21 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raven_fml 0

Yet another reason to hate facebook.

First of all: Don’t post any comments which could negatively influence on the veracity of a FML or even on the anecdote’s potential to be a FML. Don’t ruin others pleasure. [That is in the posting rules, in case you haven't read them.] Secondly, I have also done far less with a laptop than drop it from a bed to have it stop working, so that definitely could happen. And, it doesn't matter how big the fall is or how hard it is, so much as HOW they fall, so someone could very easily break their arm falling off of their bed, especially if their arm was reached out to pick up a cell phone.

Comments

member0987654321 0

you can get texts from facebook?!

member0987654321 0

you can get texts from facebook?!

member0987654321 0

wow. wow.. that really. really. sucks.

#39, I got an account specifically to tell you that YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT. Do you think just because his laptop breaks, he is not able to access a computer anymore? Especially if he is a student, or even has a decent job, he will have access to a computer. My laptop broke and it was half a year before I could afford a new one. DO you think I went half a year without getting on the internet? That is an incredibly useless reason to doubt the fml. That really, really sucks though! I'm so sorry about your Mac (and your arm--but personally I would probably feel worse about the Mac since the arm would be covered by insurance) ;)

That sucks, I know how you feel though, I wrecked my truck and almost killed myself trying to respond "i cant wait to see you" in a text message. it was the most expensive text i've ever had

haha thats so ****** hilarious and u must be extremely fat assed to fracture your arm from falling off a bed

lovelylaura1459 0

That sounds a lil more crazy than me breaking my humerus when hugging my sister... =P

maybe you should get a real computer and stop using shitty social networks haha.

@61: Mac vs. PC arguments need to stop. They're never ending, and it gets old... quick. Facebook bashing needs to stop. You can't label a social network 'shitty' because of a bunch of insecure teenagers that misuse it. You need to target your anger towards the subjectivity of addictive or insecure personalities. Each person uses it differently, you do with it what you please. So grow up, and stop thinking that discrimination against something popular, (ie. being out of a trend) makes you socially superior. It doesn't. It just makes the rest of society sympathize with you, because the amount of effort you put into being 'cool' is blatantly depressing.