By Noname - 12/03/2009 09:06 - United States

Today, I got a text message. My phone was sitting on the edge of the bed and set on vibrate, so it fell off. I reached down to grab my phone and fell off the bed. My macbook landed on top of me. I fractured my arm and broke my laptop to read a text from facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 266
You deserved it 21 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Raven_fml 0

Yet another reason to hate facebook.

First of all: Don’t post any comments which could negatively influence on the veracity of a FML or even on the anecdote’s potential to be a FML. Don’t ruin others pleasure. [That is in the posting rules, in case you haven't read them.] Secondly, I have also done far less with a laptop than drop it from a bed to have it stop working, so that definitely could happen. And, it doesn't matter how big the fall is or how hard it is, so much as HOW they fall, so someone could very easily break their arm falling off of their bed, especially if their arm was reached out to pick up a cell phone.

Comments

rihannalover 0

dude, seriously. typical mac user? clumsiness has nothing to do with the type of computer you prefer.

First of all: Don’t post any comments which could negatively influence on the veracity of a FML or even on the anecdote’s potential to be a FML. Don’t ruin others pleasure. [That is in the posting rules, in case you haven't read them.] Secondly, I have also done far less with a laptop than drop it from a bed to have it stop working, so that definitely could happen. And, it doesn't matter how big the fall is or how hard it is, so much as HOW they fall, so someone could very easily break their arm falling off of their bed, especially if their arm was reached out to pick up a cell phone.

Totally agree with #12, how the hell would any of you know enough about what happened to pass judgement on someone, and why would you be so up yourself as to think that your doubt matters to the OP. Had to LOL at #9, you think the OP breaking their arm might be enough of a reminder to be careful in future :D

LittleMissMack 0

That sucks. But, I mean it all could have been avoided if you just got off your bed, bent over, and picked up the phone. (Laziness hurts) Sorry.

The biggest problem here is that you get text messages for Facebook updates.

The good news is, that's one less Macbook in the world.

FACEBOOK MOBILE KILLS PS, 4, OP didn't say that it was the Macbook that broke the arm ;)