By Geewizz - 05/04/2009 08:35 - United States

Today, I got a text from my girlfriend that she was tanning naked. I replied saying I wished I was there to make tanning more fun. She replied saying that its ok because Kevin was there. My girlfriend was tanning naked with another guy over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 464
You deserved it 4 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Harsh. As for the dude being gay, I'm sure if the OP and his GF were together for a period of time he'd have met her friends (including the gay friend). Otherwise I'd talk to her, find out who he is and then probably dump her. I would never be naked around my girl friends since I have a girlfriend and that would be disrespectful. I guess the best course of action would be to figure out who Kevin is (gay or not). If he isn't then find a cute girl friend and then find a situation where you could be naked and hopefully when your girlfriend texts you you can use the same line against her. That's the best way to mindfuck someone. Use the same situation against them so they can walk in your shoes for a while. That way if she dumps your or gets mad at you then you have an excuse to tell her what you really think of the situation she was in. And if she was "joking" about a guy being over there that's just wrong in general and definitely not something you'd do to someone you supposedly love.

Comments

I've used the GAY excuse before to see chicks naked. Sometimes they know it's BS, it's just a good pretext to make it happen.

Banthestrandland 0

I can see the problem if it's a straight guy or a bisexual one. But why worry about a gay guy? Or is it that you don't like the idea that your girlfriend is comfortable being naked around someone other than you?

I could see how this can be taken in different ways, but what if she was at a tanning salon? She may have just been joking in that case, because when I go to the salon only ONE person is allowed in the room, and that person is the one who is tanning. I joke with my boyfriend, and one of his friends (because his cousin owns the salon) that I'm naked and Justin is there, so it may be a complete misunderstanding. And if not, I am totally sorry for your misfortune :(

@24 That implies your BF knows Justin. So you two have an understanding that it's a joke. The OP kind of eludes to the fact that he doesn't know who Kevin is so it may not be a joke that some people are willing to digest. If the OP knew Kevin and his intentions (gay, straight, butch, a 2 year old nephew, etc) than he may be a little more understanding or trusting of the situation. However, not knowing someone and having your gf joke about something like that can easily be taken the wrong way and hurt the trust that builds a relationship. Unless everyone involved knows the joke, I think dollars to donuts most would be a little skeptical about why your girlfriend would be naked around another man.

You should have taken that as an open invitation to go over there. I hope she was just joking with you. If not, you should consider leaving her.

SilentGround 0

gay or not, no guy wants his girlfriend naked in front of someone else. sorry dude. find out who he is, and then dump her. orrrrrrrrrrr go over to her house with another girl, and tan naked.

Plus the weird thing about the FML is: "make tanning more fun. She replied saying that its ok because Kevin was there" What fun thing is Kevin doing, hmm?

Banthestrandland 0

#28: Assuming it's the gay-best-friend theory: also tanning, and joking around. If it's the straight-guy theory: well--I don't really need to elaborate, do I?

She was probably kidding around, trying to make you jealous.