By Geewizz - 05/04/2009 08:35 - United States

Today, I got a text from my girlfriend that she was tanning naked. I replied saying I wished I was there to make tanning more fun. She replied saying that its ok because Kevin was there. My girlfriend was tanning naked with another guy over. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 464
You deserved it 4 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Harsh. As for the dude being gay, I'm sure if the OP and his GF were together for a period of time he'd have met her friends (including the gay friend). Otherwise I'd talk to her, find out who he is and then probably dump her. I would never be naked around my girl friends since I have a girlfriend and that would be disrespectful. I guess the best course of action would be to figure out who Kevin is (gay or not). If he isn't then find a cute girl friend and then find a situation where you could be naked and hopefully when your girlfriend texts you you can use the same line against her. That's the best way to mindfuck someone. Use the same situation against them so they can walk in your shoes for a while. That way if she dumps your or gets mad at you then you have an excuse to tell her what you really think of the situation she was in. And if she was "joking" about a guy being over there that's just wrong in general and definitely not something you'd do to someone you supposedly love.

Comments

Banthestrandland 0

Voted IAYLIF, but my guess is that A) it's a cruel joke or B) Kevin is gay. I imagine she'd be posting an FML if she was paying so little attention that she sent her boyfriend a text with the name of the guy she's cheating with.

King_of_Kings 3

i find that to be very disrespectful. no boyfriend wants their girlfriend to be exposed in any way in front of any other guy.

@12 Sorry but I've been in situations like this with exes and more often then not it a) wasn't a joke and b) my exes liked the attention/drama situations like this created. I really just wish people would have empathy towards each other and maybe think to themselves, "Hmm, if my boyfriend was naked and had another chick over would I be upset?" Not "I'm naked and have this guy over, my boyfriend trusts me so he'll understand." Guess I'm less trusting of "innocent" situations because like the post about the 3-some with the co-worker sometimes there's underlying feelings that mess with people's heads.

Banthestrandland 0

#15 Hey, fair enough. It's a nasty way to **** with the guy's mind, I agree, but I'm a pretty trusting person. That might mean that I don't really get attached to people in my relationships, because I don't want to get burned, jealous, and paranoid, but it's a load off my mind.

Why is everyone saying it's ok to be naked around him if he's gay? I'd be uncomfortable with any guy seeing my girlfriend naked, gay or not.

braFTW 0

Sorry for you, and I agree with #19

King_of_Kings 3

i second #19 as well. like i said in my #14 comment "no boyfriend wants their girlfriend to be exposed in any way in front of any other guy"