By 3yrneveragainn - 31/12/2010 00:45

Today, I figured out why the man I've been seeing for 3 years hasn't asked for my hand in marriage. His current wife called me and told me all about it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 072
You deserved it 4 118

Same thing different taste

Top comments

zp5 4

Kick him in the balls. Oh, wait, he must not have any, considering his current wife had to tell you.

Comments

To be fair, off the top of my head I can think of several reasons why the OP might not have known about the wife: 1. The wife was deployed over seas 2. The wife was in jail for a time 3. The husband and wife were separated, but not yet divorced 4. The wife might have had a job that required her to be away from home for long periods of time (biologists, geologists, etc, all have lengthy field expeditions) 5. It was a long distance relationship 6. The wife was in a coma (it could happen! ;p ) or otherwise in a hospital for a lengthy time. By no means am I saying that these are excuses or that what that guy did was okay; he's still a liar and a cheat. But unless the OP was in denial, there are situations where someone can more easily hide the fact that they are married.

xMafia 0
emotive_fml 0

#43: Think outside the box. =) She can give the guy aids even if she doesn't have them. All she needs to do is go to an AIDS clinic, find someone who has AIDS, and then stab him/her with something. For the sake of argument, we'll say she stabs someone with a fork. After she has done this all she needs to do it stab her ex-boyfriend with the fork. Now he has AIDS and she doesn't. Although, after all of that, she may not have AIDS but she'll have a court date and a prison sentence.

Sounds like #50 has given some previous thought to a situation like this.. I feel bad for the guy who ever cheats on her!

zp5 4

Kick him in the balls. Oh, wait, he must not have any, considering his current wife had to tell you.

EvilDave 13

Yes, physically attack him so he will have a legal reason (self-defense) to knock her teeth out.

FYLDeep 25

I'm surprised he made it that long. He must be some kind of professional dirtbag. Much better than your average run-of-the-mill dirtbag.

Dirtbag hierarchy, would ascending the ranks be figuratively speaking stooping lower or being above it all?

I suppose it'd progress to certain other types of bags, like scumbag, douchebag, shitbag...

154rct 7
Awesome_gay_fml_fml 0
ruby84 1

I swear I have the same problem!

Are you sure it is because they really have wives?

ruby84 1

ma 7ada 7aka ma3ak ya "wa7ish"

It seems that I'm not the only arabian here :D

xMafia 0

Yeah take it further. Like I said, give him aids. :D